Chapter 30

A black darkness filled the room "hello" whispered Jess, her voice echoed through the darkness, a bright light flashed, Jess floated towards the light, it had 2 people in it "where am i?" she asked her self "WE NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE!" yelled a feminine voice "GET JESS TO SAFETY, I'LL MAKE SURE NOTHING COMES AFTER YOU" yelled a male voice "I'M NOT LEAVING YOU" the women cried back "GO!" the man shouted. load thumping of foot steps battered the ground "what is this" Jess aid to herself again.

the women had a hood over her face "please take care of her" the women begged "she's the last of my blood line please save her" the women pleaded before falling to the ground, 3 arrows stabbed from out of her back bloody and deep. the light soon faded "no i want to know more!" Jess cried

~END~

Jess bolted up from her bed,  sweat dripped down from her four head "it was just a dream?" Aphmau Questioned, she got out of bed and put on her Adventure time shirt and grey skirt, with her gaming necklace and purple contest. she brushed her hair and put it into a pony tail as she walked out the door, with her bag slung over her shoulder.

Aphmau still pondered about the her weird dream, she went into the park to see Kiki, standing behind the tree staring off into the distance

Aphmau still pondered about the her weird dream, she went into the park to see Kiki, standing behind the tree staring off into the distance. she was peaking over the side of the large tree's stump as shelter "yo Kiki!" called Aphmau, Kiki jumped as she spun around she was wearing her out it that they picked out yesterday (this one)

"Theres something wrong with the out fit still" Kiki said worryingly, "here" Jess said handing Kiki some contact lenses "what do i do with them?" Kiki questioned "eat the, what do you thing put them on so you don't need to wear glasses" Jess expla...

"Theres something wrong with the out fit still" Kiki said worryingly, "here" Jess said handing Kiki some contact lenses "what do i do with them?" Kiki questioned "eat the, what do you thing put them on so you don't need to wear glasses" Jess explained.

Kiki took off her glasses and she looked beautiful "now go into that school as your inner sassy girl" she said leading her to school, they walk through the gates, every one was watching as the 2 girls walked though the crowds of people you could hear the whispers. people were saying things like 'what a hottie' or 'who's that?'

Jess and Kiki stood up on top of a table "HEY EVERYONE" called Jess "THIS IS KIKI, SHES NOW MY FRIENDS SO TREAT HER WITH THE RESPECT SHE DESERVES" Jess Yelled, 'their going to hate me' Kiki thought until the crowd of students started cheering and clapping. Kiki opened her eyes "t-thank you" she said shyly. Once they got off the table the bell rang and everyone went to their classes.