Chapter 17

Aphmau's POV

i latched my short arms around my brothers chest, i felt his steady heart beat in his chest, i smile as a small tear falls down my cheek "didn't the guys tell you i was coming?" he asked "n-no! they didn't?" Aphmau said in a questioning way "hehehe we wanted it to be a surprise!" said Ross "well you definitely a surprise, why didn't he come when you did?" i asked "when he left the office he moved further away than expected so he was going to come later then us" explained Max, i let out a giggle and hugged them all "GROUP HUG" she yelled.

~the next day~

i took a deep breath, i felt a hand grab my shoulder, i spun around and saw Jin "OH h-hey Jin" i said nervously "if you get mobbed today i will protect you" Jin assured "thanks bro" i said punching his shoulder "now leave i'm gonna get dressed you perv" she said, Jin laughed and left the room.

i got dressed into a midriff batman top, a half black half galaxy leather jacket, blue jeans, heeled sneakers and i put on a my fairy tail necklace. i put my hair so most of it was on one side and left the room (picture)

 i put my hair so most of it was on one side and left the room (picture)

(yes i made this)

i walked out into the light of the sun, i took a deep breath and started to run, i ran down the street my black hair flowing behind me as i speed past people.

i started to close my eyes shut, i started to fill my thoughts with expectations and hope but they many not come true, a sudden hand grabbed onto my shoulder, i looked behind me and saw Adam, Ross, Max, Barney and Jin they were all chasing after me, i started to smile and laugh with them.

soon enough i got to school, they day has arrived when i confess to my real identity....