Chapter 27

Aphmau slipped her scratched hands into her sweater pockets, she erased the memory of healing a practically dead tree out of her already baffled mind. suddenly someone grabbed her shoulder, she grabbed the hand and slung the person over her head and stood in a combat position thinking she would have to fight, until she realised who it was.

it was Zane, his raven black hair covered his eyes, he sat on his back in the dirt. he moved his hair out of his face and looked at Aphmau "thats no way to greet someone" he smirked "I'm so sorry!" she cried "no problem, you have amazing reflexes by the way" he complimented "here" she said putting her hand out to help him up.

He grabbed her hand and pulled her into he dirt as well "now were equal" he smirked "you jerk" she said punching him in the shoulder playful (thats a little moment for the ZanMau fans out there)

They dusted the dirt iff themselves and stood up "you know i hate you right?" "yep" respond Zane with a flirtatious wink, she punched him in the shoulder as he walked away.

Later as Aphmau was eating lunch in the court yard someone stood over her, their shadow blocked the suns rays from touching Aphmau "thanks for being my umbrella Sasha" she said still looking at the ground with a smirk "HUMPH, look just give up and admit that Aaron is MINE! and that i'm the better fighter!" she exclaimed "HA you can have em, but i will never admit your the better fighter" Aphmau sassed.

"i'll beat you up" warned Sasha "yeah with who?" asked Aphmau "with us" said Michi and Lillain walking next to the sly Fox of a girl (Sasha). "what are ya gonna do now pipsqueak?" questioned Lillain in a smug manner.  "HA bring my friends" Aphmau smirked "huh?" questioned Michi, but before the girls could say anything Sky, Jin, Barney, Max and Ross all stood next to her as a group "SO WHAT! we have many other girls!" yelled Sasha as about 10 more girls with a evil grin backed them up from behind, "HA JUST GIVE UP, it's not like you have an army-" before Lillain could finish her sentence about 20+ students with a Aphmau shirt stood behind Aphmau, along with those people stood Lucinda, Laurence, Emmaly, Garroth, Aaron and all the popular boys who were friends with Garroth and Laurence.

Sasha and her gang looked at her shocked "WHAT THE- YOU ALL SHOULD HATE HER, DID YOU GET THE MESSAGE, SHE WAS HORRIBLE!" cried Sasha "she was not horrible!" cried someone from he crowd "TAKE THIS!" yelled a female voice, out from the crowd ran a girl in long red piggy tails and a cute short skirt (along with the Aphmau shirt) ran towards Sasha, in one upward uppercut Sasha was out, the girl spun around, she pushed up her rounded black glassses and blushed as Jess stared at the girl "MEEP sorry, sorry sorry sorry" she said with a bow as she ran off "THANK YOU!" called Jess, the girl had a bright smile on her face.