Chapter 55

Her dark brown hair drifted through the wind, small droplets of tears flew past her head as they came out of her eyes. You wiped the tears away and kept crying "why" she whispered as she slid down a tree. The tree was rough and flakes of bark fell off as she slid down.

She pulled her knees up to her chest and cried into her knees.

Teony's POV

Zenix and I have been best friends since we were little, he was always so quiet and introverted, unlike me who was extrovert and made friends easily, but I still stuck with him. I still had Jenna and Ivy as friends but he was like a brother too, he would never do anything like this to me..... would he?

A felt a hand touch my shoulder, I look up, tears in my eyes and the shadow of the tree casting over me. A blonde haired boy who I have recently been hanging out with hovered over me with a sympathetic look. He sat next to me and said nothing, I understood. Garroth had told me about how much Zane and he had been best friends, in a brotherly way.

I put my knees down and slid my feet to the right side of me and placed my head lightly on Garroth's shoulder "why did they do it?" I questioned quietly "I was wondering that myself," Garroth said back still looking out to the sky.

We stayed there, quietly in a shade waiting for one of us to say something, "are you ok?" Garroth asked finally "yeah" I mumbled in a sad tone, I felt so hurt, so unwelcomed, so united. Garroth stood up and put his hand out to me "common, we'll be late if we stay here" he said with a light smile, I wiped the tears from my eyes and took his hand. he helped me off the grassy ground and we walked to school.