Chapter 66

"Give us Jess and Teony and no one gets hurts!" ordered Sasha "Never!" yelled Adam "The leader is Sasha! we just need to knock her out and we'll be safe!" explained Jin.

"Guys!" Jess cried "Jess!" the boys cried "Get to a safe place!" Jin cried, suddenly Zenix launched a fireball at Jess, Adam dove towards her and pushed her out of the way, they landed both on the floor. Adam's right ankle was burnt "I'm fine," Adam said "Get out of here" he order as he stood up "Jin lets go!" he yelled.

He made a butter sword with a purple aura materialised into his right hand "Ok!" yelled Jin as a katana materialised into his hand it had a yellow and purple handle and its blade was silver.

They ran at Sasha and slashed their blades at her causing her to be flung to the other sid of the room, she was now knocked out.

"Why isn't it fading?!" cried Adam "Becuase she's not the leader," said a voice from behind them. They spun around and saw the culprit of all this, she had vibrant pink hair and blue eyes "Ivy?!" the cried, she waved her hand up and they flew up like she was choking them, they dropped their weapons. she flung them to the other side of the room.

"Ha! Now no one can stop us Nya!~" exclaimed Michi "There is no us in the battle!" yelled Ivy. she waved her hand and threw Michi and Zane to the wall "Ivy! Please! I'm your cousin!" Lillian cried "And my weakness," she said. she waved her hand and threw her out onto the floor.

"The only one who I trust now is Zenix," she said as she placed her hand on Zenix's Cheek. "Zenix! Please don't do this!" cried Teony as she ran into the area.

"Teony" Zenix growled "Please! calm down Zenix!" Teony pleaded "You Broke my heart!" he yelled "Zenix I didn't mean all that in the Cafeteria! I do want to be friends!" she cried "No! In the Garden! You Broke my heart!" he yelled.

He waved his hand up and lifted her up by her neck. "Zenix Please" she pleaded. She held her chest and pulled out a golden necklace, it was a friendship necklace the same as Zenix's.

"You... kept the necklace?" he questioned letting her down from the air. she held her neck in one hand and her necklace in the other. he ran towards her and hugged her "I'm so sorry Teony" he said, "Zenix" she said weakly. Zenix looked up with tears in his eyes "I...Love you" she said with a smile.

She placed a kiss on his lips, he kissed back. They were bound in the kiss "STOP!" yelled Ivy.

"You're supposed to be with me!" she yelled "No, I love her" he yelled "UGH! I did all that for nothing, DIE!!" she yelled throwing a fireball at them. They scream in fear as they closed their eyes but something blocked it.

They looked up and saw Jess. she was standing in front of them with her hands out in front of her holding the fireball "Transform!" she yelled, the fireball soon got smaller and smaller until it disappeared.

"Don't hurt my friends" she said firmly. she started to calmly walk "Zenix take Teony to safety" she order, they soon ran out the cafeteria. "Jess no!" yelled a voice it was the boys (Laurence and those guys) from the side. they were hiding behind some tables, "Aphmau! Please run!" yelled Jin "Sorry Jin..." she said.

"Can't does that," she said with a smile before being hit with a fireball...