Chapter 48

Jess walked into the changing rooms with a bray plastic bag they hid what was inside. The friends crowded around the enterance to the changing room as they waited for Jess to come out "we haven't seen jess in a swim suit before!" exclaimed Sky "don't be a perv!" said Jin punching him in the shoulder lightly.

"do i have to!" groaned Jess from inside the room "YES!" cried the girls and some of the boys, she stepped out of the room in a purple and blue bikini top, black and rainbow abroad shorts, light brown sandals and her hair out long and wavy like always/

"you look amazing!" the group cried "i feel weird" she responded pulling at the board shorts. The group of teens took to the water, they paddle out to sea, as the small waves went under them bigger waves formed ahead.

Garroth tried going on a small one but had a unleavened about of wait on one side of the board so the board slipped out from under him. Next Lucinda tried she managed to stand and keep her balance but when she gained speed she slipped and fell into the water with a splash.

Next Larence tried to do it, he kept his balance and did some cool tricks but in the middle of a flip he slid off the board and smashed into the water with a crash. Jess laughed as she helped him out the water.

Sky, Jin and Jess all did some amazing tricks and once they were done they fled back to land. "where do you wanna go?" asked Max "IHOP!" exclaimed Jess's group "what about fish n chips?" suggested Emmalyn "what about both?" proposed Aaron making it equal "Jess's group go to get some stuff from IHop and our group go and get fish n chips, we can meet back here for lunch" Dante continued.

So they agreed to that plan, the 2 groups went to separate places in the town and in 2 hours they met back at the beach where Emmalyn and Kemur manned the towels and belongings while the others were out.