Chapter 35

Jess walked through the school, people high-fiving her as she walk by, a smile on her cheeks and her purple bag slung around her shoulder. She walked to Adam and her friends "HEY JESS!" called Ross from the table "OH! hey Jess, the gang and i where just about to practice our comedy act wanna see?" asked Jin "sorry guys i'm in a rush to get all my stuff ready, i'll just have to see what your on stage!" Jess exclaimed.

She rushed off past Sasha and the demon girls, they were practicing too but not well, their melody and timing was all wrong that and the fact they can't sing makes it even worse. Jess blocked her ears as she ran past the horrid noise until they stopped and Lillain called to her "OI APHMAU!" she yelled "i said don't call me Aphmau, only my friends do that" Jess glared "heh fine PATATO, where are you going?" asked Sasha "i'm going to practice" she said racing of in a flash.

Michi, Lillain and Sasha did a sassy hair flick "HA you'll never beat us potato!" yelled Sasha as Jess's back was turned. Jess stopped "heh you'll see" she mumbled and started to run again.

She pasted Laurence and Garroth who had a crowd of people around them, they were practicing too, Lucinda was on the side Maning the music for them. Laurence smiled at Jess as he did a back flip and landed on his feet. Jess rolled her eyes and winked at him as she pasted - which threw off his balance making his fall over.

Finally Jess made it, she was going to the music room to find her guitar, she regularly went to the sound proof rooms in the music rooms to sing to herself, it was one of the only places she could have privacy.

She took her Purple and red guitar and walked into one of the room. She sat on the stool in he room and sat the guitar on her lap, she strummed the strings lightly with her fingers and stared to practice the song. 

After 10 minuets of playing the bell rang to signal all the students to go to homeroom. Jess put her Guitar in the case and ran to homeroom, after home room was a long morning tea and them the talent show. she was ready from anything!