Chapter 59

"there is an evil sensation coming from a student at Phenix Drop High, they could kill you" she warned "I don't have much time but all you need to know is..." she paused "what do I need to know?!" I exclaimed "NO! Times up!" she cried, her body slowly fading in and out of reality "Quickly my child take this!" she said throwing a small pendant to my "When It flashes purple you will transform, when it goes white you will pass out and be able to talk to me, and when it glows red the dark presence is near, now go my child!" she explained.

Finally, the darkness turned to the sunshine and I woke up in the bathrooms of the school "Was that a dream?" I mumbled scratching my head, in my right had was the pendant "It wasn't!" I exclaimed looking at the necklace.

It had a golden chain and at the bottom swung a gem, it was glowing bright purple "Purple?" I questioned as I got off the floor. I looked into the mirror "On no" I mumbled.

My reflection stared back at me, I was confused. I had Orchid purple hair and my left eye was bright gold. I was so confused.

I reached out to the mirror "Is this real?" I questioned placing my hand on the mirror, the cold feeling on my hand numbed my hand. Suddenly out the corner of my eye I could see a bright white, I looked at the object, it was wings?! I had angel wings coming from out of my back.

I could hear the door to the bathrooms creek open and the chatter of some girls come in, I raced to a stall and grabbed my bag, I changed into my purple hood, trying my best not to show my wings, put my hoodie on and placed my mask back on.

Once the girls left I walked back out, I made sure in the mirror I didn't show anything of my new features and ran off, out the door.

The patter of my shoes hit the ground as I ran past people, my bag slung over my shoulder. I ran home and slammed the door to my room "Jets are yous oks?" asked Barney from the door, I could see the others at the door as well...