Chapter 63

"Yo Jess!" called a voice, I looked around and saw Laurence, Lucinda, Kiki and Jena "Whats up guess?" I questioned, they were crouched down on the floor peeking over a bush, "look over there" smiled Jenna, I looked over the bush and saw Teony and Garroth sitting on a bench together, Teony was smiling and Garroth had his arm over her shoulder "So cute" I soaked.

Soon was saw Ivy, Sasha, Lilian, Michi and Zenix walk up to them, I couldn't make out the words but they were yelling. Garroth stood up and pushed Zenix a little, Zenix shoved Garroth making him fall to the floor, we ran over to them "you don't hurt my friend!" yelled Laurence pushing Zenix over and helping up Garroth "Guys! Stop fighting!" cried Teony but we didn't hear her.

"Look Losers" Spat Lillian "Just leave us alone!" she hissed "Yeah! this is our fight!" shouted Zenix getting back up. "common guys stop fighting" suggested Kiki "Hehe! Look the little loser is standing up for herself" laughed Sasha "How pathetic" she said going to push her, but I grabbed her by the wrist and pushed her away "Don't hurt my friends" I growled.

"You" she grumbled "You know you should just mind your own business," she said pushing me "I'm only doing what I think is right," I said calmly. "Why don't you just become a brain dead slave, your already half way there!" Hissed Sahsa "I'd rather be a brain dead slave than a bag of trash, with the voice of screaming cats and a face that literally looks like I'm a smashed mirror," I said with sas, placing my hand on my waist.

"Why You!" she yelled lunging towards me, gripping her hands around my neck, suddenly my pendant started to glow, It went red and shoved her back "What the?" she questioned as she lifted her head off the ground.

I held the pendant in my hand, it was hot like fire. my head burning at the touch. "Evil presence" I mumbled looking at her "What did you just do?" questioned Jenna "I don't k-" before I could finish my question 2 people grabbed my arm "Welp look at the time, Aph we need to go" said someone from behind "BAI!" they yelled dragging me away, i struggled but suddenly they let me go, my butt hitting the dirt ground.

"What was that for!" I cried looking at the figures, it was Ross, Adam, Jin, Barney and Max "You can't show your powers yo people" warned Jin "I didn't mean to she just kinda grabbed me" I mumbled looking at the pendant which was now a shade of grey.