Chapter 11

Aphmau's POV

she flicked the hoodie off my face and revealed my face, people stared at me, they probably think i'm ugly, i don't hide this mask because i'm ugly but because the people how took my family may take me, i quickly look away and take my jacket and mask, i ran out of the Cafeteria, but i hear foot steps behind me.

Laurence's POV

we where sitting at the table when we hear "LETS SEE WHAT THE LOSER LOOKS LIKE PROBABLY UNGLY" shouted Sasha, we turned around and saw Aphmau standing up with her Hoodie over her face, Sasha flicked the Hoodie off and revealed her face,she had beautiful amber eyes, perfectly smooth tanned skin, amazing jet black hair like the night, she blushed as we all stared at her, she took her things from Sasha and ran away i looked to Garroth and run after her.

we chased her as she dodged around a tight corner, her hair flicked across the hallways, she ran to a large tree and climbed up it "APHMAU" we shouted "GO AWAY" she shouted back "WE WANT TO SEE YOU" i shouted to her "I DONT WANT YOU TO SEE ME THOUGH" suddenly a crunch came from up in the tree "AHH" she screamed and in a blink Aaron was standing with APHMAU in his arms "you ok?" he asked, she opened her eyes, she noted yes in response "cool, is this the 2nd time i've seen you with your mask off huh?" he smiled, she blushed as he put her down "thanks um i need to go" she said as she ran off "god not again" i said as we raced after her.

Aphmau's POV

i ran home and shut the door behind me and when i say shut i mean i slammed the door. i went to my room and called Adam "Hello?" "HEY its Jess wanna play hide and seek or na?" i asked "surzies let mw get the others and we can strait recording" he responded as he ended the call. i logged onto Minecraft, after recording she posted the video on her youtube, suddenly she got a text from Adam 

~TEXT~

Adam=A Jess=J

A= hey Jess guess what?

J=What?

A=were moving to Phoenix drop

J=really?!"

A=yep were moving there in 5 days

J= Awesome

A= yeah thats all see ya Jess and night!

J=Night

~end~

i jumped up and down in excitement, i can't believe this wait oh no the boys will find out i'm Aphmau not Jess, OH NO this is bad