Chapter 46

The groups talked about their plan for the holiday, coincidentally Jess was entering the surf contest. So Laurence, Garroth and Lucinda had decided to go in it as well. Jess was camping at the beach with Sky, Jin, Barney, Ross and Max while the other groups stayed at the hotel. Thy planed to meet up at the beach in the morning, the contest was in 3 days which was plenty time for the friends to have fun and practice.

The next morning in the girls girls room Kiki, Lucinda and Emmalyn were up from their slumber, they decided to visit the boys before heading over to Jess and the boys. Kiki lightly knocked on the door and the oak wood door opened, the girls walked in and saw Dante, Laurence and Aaron sitting on the coach playing Halo on the X-Box and Garroth still sleeping on the bed. "wheres Travis?" asked Kiki.

Suddenly from behind the door Travis pounced, he grabbed onto Lucinda's waist with his nails out, she jumped and as she turned around she slapped him. he fell to the ground in surprise and pain. They all laughed as the girls went around to each boy, Lucinda grabbed Laurence, Dante and Aaron and took they to Garroth.

While the 4 of them set up an elaborate prank for when Garroth wakes up Kiki was chatting with Travis about the deets about the surfing contest. A knock patted on the door, Emmalyn went to the door and in her shock it was Kenmur. He had a small smile on his cheeks as Emmalyn greeted him inside.

After Garroth got soaked in watered down butter and other strange ingredients they found around they left to the beach. Once they got there they saw Ross and Barney sitting under a goat and Narwal patterned umbrella. "Hey guys!" called Laurence.

"OH hey guys!" cried Barney "YEAH!" yelled Ross "wheres Jess?" asked Aaron, Ross and Barney pointed out to sea, 3 surf boards floated out at sea, on the edge of the beach stood Max watching them.