Chapter 60

"I'm fine" I called to the door, "Are you sure? why are you dressed in your hoodie and mask?" asked Adam, damn his observantness.

I walked out to them, swinging the door open and nearly bashing Max in the face, "Whats up?" asked Max "Yeah! you don't look so Rossome" exclaimed Ross "Just promise me you won't freak out," I said "We won't," Jin said.

I flicked off my hood "Oh! cool, you dyed your hair" smiled Adam, "Not just that" I continued, I took off the mask. My eye was golden "Contacts?" questioned Max "If these are contacts explain this!" I cried pulling off my jacket, out flapped my wings, vigorously flapping to try and get free from the hoodie "WOW!" they cried feeling them "EPP!" I cried as my wings flapped, causing them to fall over "What happened?" asked Jin.

"I was encountered by my mother... Irene" I mumbled looking down to the pendant in my hand "I see," Jin said, "You finally found out huh?" Max smirked, "Found out?!" I cried "We were friends when you had your memories" Ross smiled "When King Thor explain his daughter had been found but her memories had been wiped we, as your once closest friends, were assigned the task to find you and keep you safe" smiled Adam.

"We're sorry we didn't tell you Aphmau?" said barney in a clear American accent, I fell backwards "DID HE JUST SPEAK NORMAL!?" I cried "Yep" laughed Ross.