Chapter 21

It was now lunch, Aphmau walked to the table where Emelyn and Lucinda were sitting. Aphmau placed her tray onto the table and smiled at the girls, they smiled back surprised "why hello miss popular!" chimed Lucinda "yeah, sorry i haven't been sitting with you so much guys!" she sighed as she rubbed her neck.

After a long talk about how they should 'hang out some time' the bell finally went, next period was double HPE (sport). They were learning combat and today they get to spar against each other, Sasha and Aphmau asked the teach if it was ok for them to fight and see who was the strongest and she agreed.

Aphmau went into the changing rooms and changed into some blue short sport shorts, her 'notice me senpie' singlet and her black and pink joggers. she put her hair into a sloppy bun and left with her bag hanging over her shoulder.

She walked out the changing rooms and sat down on the padded mats in the hall their lesson was in

She walked out the changing rooms and sat down on the padded mats in the hall their lesson was in. Finally the class was all ready "now class, Sasha and Jess have volunteered to demonstrating  sparing for us, so watch them and do this to your partner" called the Teacher, me and Sasha stood up and faced each other, the class surrounded us in a large circle.

"HA i'm so gonna beat you!" called Sasha "yeah right!" Aphmau called back "HA, After this i'm gonna make you run home to mummy and daddy. OH WAIT you don't have a mummy or daddy to run to, might as well beat you to your grave then AHHAHAHAH" she cackled "what did you say?" Aphmau mumbled "WHAT WAS THAT PATATO!" yelled Sasha "you can pull my hair, hurt me and EVEN call me a potato" she said looking to the ground in anger "but....... NO ONE MAKES FUN OF MY PARENTS" she yelled looking up from the ground, her eyes blazing with anger. Sasha throw a punch at her, she bent backwards into a bridge and kicked up kicking Sahsa in the face, she stumbled back, they ran back at each other and threw more punches, finally Sasha hit Aphmau with a high kick knocking her to the ground.

she started to kick her "common get up!" Sasha wined "common Aphmau!" called someone in the crowd it was all her friends Lucinda, Emalyn, Adam, Ross, Max, Jin, Barney, Garroth and Laurence  they're all hearing for her "common Potato or do you want to go to your parenets!" she teased "I SAID STOP!" she yelled, she Flipped up wards, she ran towards her Sahsa tried to punch at her but Aphmau flew at her and grabbed her in a flying triangle choke (which is a really hard move) she got Sahsa to the ground. the teacher came over "JESS IS THE WINNER!" she yelled to the class.