Chapter 67 ENDING

"Can't does that," she said with a smile before being hit with a fireball. she was engulfed with flames "APHMAU!" they yelled...

Silent hit the room, Adam and Jin looked in shock "APHMAU!!" they yelled, suddenly out from the flame stepped Aphmau. she wore a long white dress, high purple heels, a purple flower crown, white gloves and had large angel wings.

 she wore a long white dress, high purple heels, a purple flower crown, white gloves and had large angel wings

(I made with with a different program)

her wings lifted up as her head went up. her eyes were purple and gold and her hair were now a tinted purple "WHAT IS THIS!?" yelled Ivy in shock.

"I am the goddess of peace and the protector of this world" she called, "I am Irene!" she yelled. she held out her hand and a large diamond sword appeared in her hand, a holy aura illuminated around the sword as she started to walk towards Ivy. She started to sing a song with a clear voice (Play song)

a long silence... very long silence before....

She started to walk slowly forward as she sung the song with grace. her song echoed through the cafeteria. "DIE!" Ivy yelled and threw a fireball at Jess but as it came towards her she blocked it with one slash of her sword. her steps were gentle and quiet but her voice was elegant and showed emotion.

soon she was face to face with Ivy. Ivy in a blind rage grabbed her pocket knife and drove it through Aphmau's stomach, but Jess kept singing with her angel like voice.

She placed her hand on Ivy's which was grasping the knife and pulled it out. she placed the area where she was stabbed and a white glow appeared. suddenly the wound was gone.

Jess placed her hand on Ivy's cheeks lightly, her eyes turned Pink for a moment before Ivy suddenly dropped to the floor. Jess walked away and started to twirl and twirl in a circle. before ending with the line of "Once Upon A Dece-ember!" and her gown was soon transformed into her regular clothes but her wings stayed.

"Darkness I purify, The Light I guide, For now, and forever more I cleanse this area!" she chanted and with those words the school became pure again.

"JESS!" yelled some voices and soon all her friend including Max and Barney rushed over to her "How did you do that?" "What happened?!" "You were amazing" and all things like that were said to her but she didn't care she just lay down from how tiring her battle was.

"YOU KNOCKED ME OUT!" shouted Max at Barney who was hiding behind Ross "Calm down Mad max" Jess smirked "JEEEEEEEEEESSSSSS" she yelled, "AH!" she cried falling off her chair.

3 months had passed, Ivy had soon turned good from the sudden pureness in her heart, Teony and Zenix started dating which Garroth didn't mind because now he was competing for Jess's love.

Jess and her friends perfected their powers and so they could do some good in the world and all was right and just in the Minecraft Diaries Universe.