Chapter 28

As the mystery girl skipped away Aphmau's group cheered, Sasha's gang ran off in fear leaving Sasha with a bloody nose on the floor "some friends" mumbled Sasha waling off in anger.

"who was that?" Aphmau asked Lucinda "thats Kiki, she doesn't hung out with people, she really introverted and shy towards others so this is weird to see her do that!" Lucinda explained to Aphmau, Aphmau pondered to herself as her friends high five each other.

~After school~

Aphmau's Bag bounced over her back as she trotted down the path of the park, ahead of her was the tree she originally healed, under the tree sat a girl, she had a carton of cupcakes on her left and a drawing pad in her lap. Aphmau sat her salute next to the girl and kneeled next to her, the girl looked to the side and started to blush.

Aphmau gave the girl a sweet smile and peered at the note pad. The girl released what she was doing snd tilted her note pad to Aphmau could see t more clearly "its not good, i usually sit here and draw this tree but today its healthy!" she exclaimed "were the girl who stood up for me today?" questioned Jess "y-yes... i'm your biggest fan, my names Kiki" Kiki blushed as she reached out her hand, Aphmau shook Kiki's hand and raised an eyebrow "what do you have there?" she asked "OH um its some cupcakes i made during home ec (home economics)" she explained "cool" respond Aphmau

"want some?" asked Kiki handing her the tray with a verity of multi coloured cupcakes. Aphmau took the purple and blue one and bit into it "this is amazing!" she cried in amazement "wanna hang out with me and my friend?" asked Aphmau "no, i rather hang out with animals, people don't understand me...... they n=make fun of the way i dress and my glasses" she sighed "its not like i can chose what i want to wear, i live with my granma and we have no money" she said in a sad tone "come with me" said Aphmau as she stood up, she reached her hand out too Kiki, Kiki took her hand and Aphmau pulled her up. "come with!" she exclaimed with joy as she dragged Kiki to her house.