Chapter 40

The spot light flashed on Jess, reflecting off the microphone and Jess's earnings. the crowd stared at her in aww, her voice echoed through the hall making everyone amazed, no one not even Jin had heard her sing as vibrant and beautiful as she was now.

She ended the song with a loud F sharp note, the sound echoed through the hall, her voice didn't crack, she didn't hesitate to do her best. once she stopped the crowd clapped and cheered in joy. Sasha, Michi and Lilian grumbled in the back as the others backstage cheered as loud as they could "t-thank you" Jess stuttered, she ran off stage and ran back stage "JESS!" yelled a voice

Jess spun around and saw Jin, Adam, Barney, Ross and Max "hey guys!" she smiled she jumped into their arms "goods jobs jess" said Barney patting her on the head "YEAH! you did a rossome performance Aph" said Ross "I'm proud of you sis" said Jin hugging her, "thanks bro bro" she said hugging him back

"I filmed the howl thing from the front" said Adam playing a small snippet of the footage he filmed "yous shoulds puts its ons yours youtubes channels Aphmaus" exclaimed Barney "yeh" said Ross.

"yo Aph?" said Max, he was slouching agenst the wall "you did well...." he paused "max?" said Adam worryingly "Potato" he continued "OH your gonna get it!" said Jess "OH CRAP" cried Max. Max ran past Laurence and the other boys screaming "HELP ME" "why?" said Dante "I'VE UPSET THE BEAST!" he cried "who?" said Travis "i may of called Jess and Potato" he mumbled "when i called her that she just punched me in the shoulder" said Laurence confused "well, your her new friends, i've known her for 12 years now, i'm like a brother to her. she kills me every time i call her P-" he was cut of by a load scream of anger "here she comes!" he whispered hiding behind Garroth.

Out of the black of the curtains stepped Jess, her eyes and hair on fire (metaphorically). "max!" she grumbled "holy crap!" the boys cried "APH NO" said Jin grabbing her waist but she kept moving, Barney, Ross and Dam grabbed her but she was just dragging them along with her "your so dead" whispered Laurence to Max.

"SCULL CRUSHING DEATH.." she began "KICK!"  she yelled she leaped through the air and kicked him in the face. "OH! i think i heard a crack!" said Garroth "now i'm done" said Jess cracking her neck and walking off "thank god" sighed the other boys "WHAT DO YOU MEAN!" cried Laurnece " Max is unconchess?" they exclaimed "well she would usually kills him or worse" mumbled Adam "worse?" questioned Travis "yeah we down want to get into it" said Ross with fear in his voice.

'Those guys are so weird' thought Dante '..... nice to know Jess has some good friends' he thought