Chapter 50

It was finally the day of the surfing contest, Jess had her purple and white surfboard and the boys had theirs. A line of people stood on the side as the judges watched each contestant go out and ride the waves, some were awesome and some were..... bad.

A girl next to me with dandelion yellow hair, emerald green eyes, she had a purple and pink snake printed swimsuit (PIC)

She also had a small shelled anklet around her ankle, it was blue and made of small pieces of rope.

In her arms held an aqua blue and purple surfboard, she dropped her board wax out of her hand "Hey miss? you dropped this" Jess said picking it up and tapping it on her shoulder "OH! thank you..." she paused looking at Jess's face.

"Aphmau?" she questioned "yep" Jess smiled at her with a bright toothy grin. "OH, my! well thank you Aphmau um" she took the wax from Jess's soft hand. "My name's Janna," she said putting her hand out to Jess "Jess" she responded "or Aphmau, whatever you wanna call me" she smiled shaking her hand politely.

"Jenna Jackson (IDK her last name)" said the man in the booth who was one of the judges "Welp, I'm up" she said popping the P in' welp' "Good luck!" called Jess "I'm gonna need it" Jenna called back as she waved her hand to Jess.

Out she went, her board floated over the rippling waves on the sea, she stood up on the board, a large wave was coming up. She flew up it, her arms behind her like a anime character running (MIKASA!!).

She grabbed the nose of the surfboard and flicked it up, she dived through a closing wave and went out the end of it, The crowd clapped as Jenna went back shore.

"GO JENNA!" yelled a ground of 3 people, Jenna jogged over to them and high-fived them "You're sure to win," said a girl with brown hair "I don't know" shrugged Jenna.

Next, it was Jess's turn, she swam out to the horizon a large wave was coming up, Jess bounced up and went up it, she flicked her board up and flung herself over the wave catching herself and doing more awesome tricks.

Later they announced the winners, the contestants good there eagerly awaiting their answers. "The winner OH HO! winners of the Surfing contest is" there was a long paused until "Jess Odension and Jenna Jackson!" he declared. Jenna and Jess ran up the stage and held out their trophy.

They had decided to let Jenna keep the Trophy and Jess keeps the Money. Afterwards, Jess and Jenna talked before heading home for the summer.