Chapter 45

The groups cheered as the masked group took a bow "who are you?" asked the leader of the non-masked group. "hehe, i'm just me" said the girl, she was much shorter than the others "so, who's the boys and who the girls?" asked another form the group. "well, everyone but this one here is a boy" said a taller boy leaning on the girl "i swear to god dude, i'll rip your arm off" mumbled the girl "OH feisty isn't she" said the leader of the group, "whats your names?" another asked,  but they stayed quiet.

They started to walk away until the leader grabbed the girl by the hood and ripped of her hood and mask, to the groups surprise it was Jess/Aphmau. "AHH PERV!" she cried grabbing his arm and flipping him over her shoulder. "and thats what happened when someone takes Aph's mask" said one of the boys taking of his mask it was Max "Aph calm down" said Sky holding her by the waist so she wouldn't kill him.

"JESS!?" cried Dante's group "huh!?" Aphmau's group cried "holy crapoo" said Ross " um PLAN R, RUN!" she cried, they grabbed their state boards and jolted down the hill.

The others chased after them, Aaron, Laurence and Lucinda in the lead with Travis and Dante just behind them and all the others walking after them.

finally they found them, they sat on the beach, they were laughing and talking. "JESS!" they all called, Jess spun around and smiled "h-hi guy- woo" she was suddenly knocked over my the group of friends, they tumble onto the sand in laughter.

"why are you here?" asked Laurence "well, we just wanted to have some youtuber time" explained Jin "OH sorry did we disturb you!" cried Emmalyn "no no i'm kinda glad you came" Jess smiled "thats awesome" smiled Aaron "or Rossome!" yelled Ross from the back "GROUP HUG!" Aphmau's group yelled tackling all the others.

"selfie!" cried Kiki wiping out her phone, a quick light flashed as the photo went onto her phone.