Chapter 64

"So she's the one we had to find" mumbled Adam "Huh?" I questioned "We had to keep you safe, and the danger for you was a gang of people, recruited by Loki, to capture you and bring you to him" he explained "Gang?" I questioned "That means the people in her group are the minions of Loki" enquired Jin.

I hear the load footsteps of people running towards us, I turn around to see Laurence and the boys running towards us. "Jess are you ok?" Aaron asked in a panicked voice "I'm fine" Jess smiled with a weak smile "What happened?" Garroth questioned. "Nothing," Jin said in a strong voice, "It wasn't nothing," Laurence said with a concerned voice.

"We don't know what happened ok!" shouted Adam, we all paused "Common Aph, let's go," Ross said as he gripped her wrist and tugged her away, the boys (Adam and the boys) followed. she turned her head to look at the group of boys and mouthed a 'sorry' before turning a corner.

~After school~

???'s POV

Being around these people, there observing my magic! that's brent! soon they will have the power like me and I can raise an army against Irene. I let out a menacing laugh as I tapped my foot on the floor. I just need to change him... he has all the strength and potential like me! but his heart is shaded with love for that girl! I have a plan that just might work...

3rd POV

The person whispered a spell before transforming Teony. "Ha! It worked, now my plan can begin" she laughed, she walked through the hall searching for her 'love' and when she did she called him to the side. they went to the geared "Teony! I'm sorry look -" Zenix was hushed by Teony shushing him "Zenix," she said.

"I hate you" she growled "I never want to see you again" she started saying things which made Zenix's heart sink deeper and deeper. "Your such a jerk! I hate you!" she shouted. a tear left Zenix's eye "But Teony" he mumbled "JUST STAY AWAY FROM ME!" she yelled as she held her hand and slapped him hard across the face.

She left that garden... Zenix placed his hand on the pace where she slapped him. he fell to his knee and tears started to swell in his eyes. suddenly Aphmau walked past the area, she peered into the place where Zenix was and saw Zenix crying. She rushed over to him and kneeled over to him "Zenix..." she said.

but her words didn't help he said nothing "Zenix are you ok?" she questioned but still no response. "Oh Zenix," she said worryingly. she went to place her hand on his back to comfort him but she slapped it away and stood up "I don't need your pity!" he yelled with anger before running out the garden leaving a very confused Jess kneeling on the ground.

(I'm sorry if there are lots of mistakes, I'm too lazy to check it)