Chapter 47

Emmalyn and Kenmur set up the towels next to Ross and Barney as the others went to get dressed, The boys were in board shorts as they raced over to Max. Garroth tapped Max on the shoulder, he spun around in shock "oh hey guys, whats up?" he questioned "is that Jess and them out there?" asked Dante "yep, there practicing" he explained "watch" he continued. The boys sat down in the shallow water as large waves came crashing over Jess, Sky and Jin.

First was Sky, he paddle forward and as he went up he stacked it with a load slap into the shallow water, Jess helped Sky out of the water onto his board as Jin went to try it out. He surfed up and managed to surf on it, he swirled along the waves but lost his footing and slipped off. he belly flopped into the water and struggled to get back onto his purple board "nows the epic part" Max muttered to himself "'epic part'?" questioned Laurence "you'll see" he responded pointing towards Jess.

She lay belly down on the board, her arms paddling herself towards a much larger wave than the boys ones. she surfed up it, she flipped up it, grabbing the nose of the board and spinning around. She dove down into the wave and bolted into the sky with a triple spin flip. she landed it and surfed on the land with grace and awesomeness .

The boys ran up to her in shock, they praised her with all their effort "you were amazing Jess!" cried Garroth "no i'm not" she said shyly "OF COURSE YOU WERE!" cried a voice from behind, it was Kiki.

Kiki and Lucinda were in bikinis that reflected the sunlight. "jess we need to get you a swim suit!" said Lucinda "no, no i don't" she said declining the proposal. "your wearing your PJs Jess" smirked Lucinda "ok fine i'll put my swimsuit on" she sighed walking into the changing rooms with a plastic bag