Chapter 26

~next day~

Aphamu woke up by the sound of her alarm clock bleeping at her (heh bleeping).

She stretched her arms into the air and rubbed the sleep out of her eyes, She walked over to her tall purple closet and picked out some stylish cloths to wear for the day. She picked out her ripped light blue jeans, her white shirt with her jumper over it, she put her Pacman wedges on and brushed her hair so it lay peacefully on her shoulders, she looked at herself in the mirror and gave herself a motivational pep talk to last the day.

 She picked out her ripped light blue jeans, her white shirt with her jumper over it, she put her Pacman wedges on and brushed her hair so it lay peacefully on her shoulders, she looked at herself in the mirror and gave herself a motivational pep ...

(like always i made this)

She did a sassy hair flick as she walked into the sunlight of the out doors (what is this thing you call 'out doors'?) She trotted down the smooth foot path to the school, every day Aphmau had to walk down a hill  and through the park to get to school, she didn't mind she thought it was peaceful unlike some matters she had to deal with at school like Sasha and her minions, or the fact that people want to be with her 24/7 because she's the number 1 Youtuber on youtube (get wrecked Pewdiepie)

She walked past the large spouse tree in the park, it had cavings of peoples names 'how mean' Aphmau thought to herself, she touched the tree lightly with her fingers, the leaves were wilted and it had peaces of bark hanging off. she brushed her fingers across a large carving of 'Alex X Yasmin' in it, it was deep. a light illuminated from the tree blinding Aphmau, one the bright light disappeared she looked to where her hand was toughing the tree, the carving was missing and the tree looked nourished.

Aphmau backed up from the tree in shock and ran away in fear that someone would have seen her. she quickly zipped around the corner into the school, her heavy breath beating her chest. she looked at her hands "what just happened?" she asked herself looking at the scratch marks from the tree on her hands.........