Chapter 10

Aphmau's POV

i quickly ran home with my back slung over my shoulder, my feet pounced down the side walk as i ran jogged home, when i unlocked my door and went inside i got a phone call "hello?" i answered "hey Jess its Adam wanna do a do not laugh?" he asked "sure i'll be there in like half an hour i just got back from school" i say "K Jess well get setup" he said hanging up.

~After Video~

"see ya later Jess" said Max "ok MAD max" i teased, i heard through the Skype Max stomp away, "well thanks Jess now we have to work with a MAD-" "DONT SAY IT" yelled max  tackling Sky "AHAHAHAHAHA" he screamed/laughed, i left the Skype chat and went to bed, i looked over to my clock "9:00 wow i need to go to bed" she says (i know thats not that late but oh well) she rolled into bed and fell asleep.

~next morning~

BEEP

BEEP

BE-thud

i tried getting out of bed but i rolled onto my wooden floor, i rubbed my head as i clambered to my wardrobe, i got a purple and black zebra striped shirt which showed one of my shoulders, light purple stretchy genes, moron converts, my black leather hoodie and my mask. i love purple and cats but theres no TIME for purple and cats its time for school, its Friday and i can't WAIT to go to Laurence's place i think hopeful he doesn't flirt with me the howl time, i walk into school and see people pointing at me and whispering, i walk over to Emmalyn and Lucinda "whats happening?" i asked " well seeming as your Irene or a distant of Irene your pretty famous so" explained Emmalyn, i gave her a death glare and stomped away.

~at lunch~

i was sitting at a table, talking to Emmalyn and Lucinda, have some laughphs when someone yells "LETS SEE WHAT THE FREAK LOOKS LIKE UNDER THE MASK EVERYONE" she yelled, i knew that voice Sasha, in a flash my mask and hoodie was off, she covered my face with the hoodie and stood me up so the howl cafeteria could see me, she flicked of my hood and revealed my face.