Chapter 20

it has been 3 months since Jess's real identity as Aphmau was revealed, some took it nicely and ackted normal around her but some wanted to have her in their group just to have fame, they didn't really care about her...

Aphmau's POV

my alarm clock bleeps at me as i slowly wake up from my deep slumber. i walk to my purple closet and pull out her grey shirt and adventure time midriff top, she put her Minecraft necklace on and pulled her hair back into a basic pony tail. she went down to the door way and slipped her light purple coverts on.

 she went down to the door way and slipped her light purple coverts on

(i made dis!)

she slung her dark purple backpack over her left shoulder and strutted out the door, she walked down the hill to the school. down the street sat under a tree was a girl with bright red hair, she had ear phones in and you could hear the music from her head phones as you walked past "Morning!" chimed Jess as she walked past "OH! morning Aphmau!" cheered the girl "hey wait up!" she called picking herself up from the ground and chasing after Jess.

"mind if i ask what your name is?" asked Jess politely "my names Kiki! we go to the same school" she responded "cool wanna hang out later?" Jess Asked with a bright smile across her face.

finally they reached the school gates, students flowed though the gates as Kiki and Aphmau walked through the crowd of people.

later that day Aphmau was listening to her music under the blossom tree when a dark shadow covered Aphmau as she sat on the floor. she looked up and sighed in disgust "hey Sasha, Michi and Lillian" she sighed "hey loser just wanted to know if you wanted to fight me during todays sparing comp?" asked Sasha rudely "sure but are you sure you wanna get a beating from me, i mean i'm taken down all of you without lifting a finger" explained Aphmau "HA yeah right" smirked Sasha, she pushed Aphmau onto the tree causing Aphmau's head to smash agents the tree.

"trust me i won't go easy on you JUST because your the most famous youtber ever" she said meanly inyo her ear, she pushed Sasha and walked away "OH also just so you know... i beat Zane in sword fighting the first time i ever met him so yeah!" she said liking her hair over her shoulder as she walked away "WAIT DID YOU SAY ZANE!, AS IN ZANE ROMEV!" they all yelled "yep!" she yelled back.

Sasha and her minions all had showed expressions on their faces as Aphmau strutted away with SAS

hey guys i'm so happy you guys are enjoying my book, i really appreciate the love and emotion you guys give me. sorry if the character (Aphmau) changes between Jess or Aphmau it can be very confusing i know.