Chapter 36

Jess sat in her seat at the front of the classroom as the teacher explained the announcements for the day. As Jess doodled in her pad the bell rang "ok class, go have lunch then once the bell goes go to the hall" explained Mr Flawings.

Jess packed up her things and slung her book back over her shoulder, she raced down the stairs and dodged the up coming people going up the stairs, instead of walking down the stairs Jess slid down the railing -zooming past the people who were slowly staggering down and up the stairs she leaped off the railing and raced off to the music room.

secretly jess would go to the back of the school where the janitor set up a workout area for himself - he let Jess use it though-.

she sat her bag down on the floor and picked her phone out of her beg, she placed the ear plugs in her ears and played the song 'heroes' as she did chin ups and sit ups. Next she got down, next was her spot, no one knew the school as good as her, she knew the secret spots that no one could get to, but not because it was hidden because you needed to parkour to get there.

she looked up, it was a narrow walk way, it was dark and the buildings on both sides of it where tall. she looked up them, she dropped her bag onto the ground, it made a 'thud' noise as it collided with the conceit. Jess knew she wouldn't hurt herself badly because she had never hurt herself doing things like this.

She leaped up gripping onto the rough wall's surface, it was mad of brick which mad it easer to climb on. she leaped from one side to the other, it was like a ally way enclosed, dark, secretive but strangely mysterious.

Jess leaped from surface to surface occasionally back flipping to each wall. she smiled to herself as she backflipped to the ground, her feet meeting the ground perfectly.

load clapping ponding behind her, she sprung backwards, bright white wings grew behind her, a sword eliminating blue sparkles, the sword was raised to one of the peoples thoughts.

it was her friends, Laurence, Dante, Garroth, Travis and Kiki to be exact. The sword was raised to Travis's throat, sweat dripped from his four head "OH MY GOD" she cried. suddenly the wings and sword disappeared. her friends looked at her shocked "jess?" questioned Kiki. 

Jess looked at them and looked down "i-i have to  go" she stuttered as she picked up her bag and ran away.

~earlier~

Dante's POV

Travis and I where hanging out with Laurence and Garroth, as they explained how exited they were to perform, suddenly Kiki ran up to us. she zoomed into Travis, his arms wrapped around her waist "why, hello beautiful" Travis smirked flirtatiously "PFFT sorry" Kiki giggled (STOP IT TRAVIS) "anyway have you guys seen Jess?" asked Kiki "i haven't seen her all morning" she explained/continued " i saw her a little but not since i got to school" explained Laurence.

"is that her?" i asked as i pointed to a class room, past a window outside a classroom a girl with black hair zoomed past, "wheres she going?" asked Garroth "lets follower her" said Travis chasing after her, Laurence behind him, Garroth chasing him (Garence). Kiki and i stood their "shall we go?" asked Kiki "ladies first" i said putting my hand out for her to go first. she rolled her eyes and ran after the boys

Once we got there we saw Travis and the others staring in aww "whats happen-" Kiki was interrupted but the boys shushing her and pointing up. it was Jess flipping and parkouring around. finally she stopped. we clapped but in a blink a large sword was raised to Travis's neck, Jess held the sword with white wings flapping behind her.

She slowly backed away and after a few words she ran off. small droplets of tears flew off her cheeks as she ran out into the sun light.