Chapter 22

After class Aphmau went back to her friends (Sky, Emalyn, Lucinda, Laurence all of them).

they were all waiting outside for her to get dressed, they all talked and laughed but behind a tree in the shadows were sat Sasha, Michi and Lilian.

"she totally cheated its like so unfair!" cried Sasha rubbing her bruised shoulder, "i know right?! like what are you gonna do Sasha?" asked Michi "i think we should throw a smoothie on her and embarrass her informant of the howl school!" exclaimed Lillian "no, i know what to do" said Sasha "what?" 

"when i took of her hood and she ran outside i filmed her, she was singing. she does not like to sing in font of people it seems, so heres my plan" Sasha said tapping her fingers together

~next day~

Aphmau's POV

i stretched my arms up in the air, i rubbed my sleepy eyes as i walked to my closet, I put on my strawberry shirt, with my light pink skirt and my yellow converts. I brushed my hair and let it out and put a pure and blue bow at the back.

She walked out the door when her phone buzzed, it was a text from Aaron it said:

 Hey Jess,

Today do you want to meet me in the performance room/hall at lunch, i need to practice something and i want to get your opinion?

 i'll be helping Mrs Adam with the music supplies so if you can't come just text me 

From Aaron 

'cool i'm free' she responded

she put her phone away and went to  school, she walked down the road, the school was a block away. she smiled to herself as she walked down the stone path, the trees blew in the calming wind as she ran down the hill, the wind rushing agent her face.

nothing could go wrong......... thats what she thought at least.