Chapter 65

The next day it seemed more gloomy, Jess and her friends walked into school with a shiver down their backs "JESS! JESS!" cried da voice, it was Kiki "Kiki! Whats happened?" she questioned "There asking for you," she said "Who is?!" cried Adam "Z-Zenix" she stuttered before tumbling over.

"He's one of the shadow nights," said Jin "We need to keep Aphmau safe" explained Jin "Ross take Kiki to safety, Barney and Max Keep Jess out of danger, Adam and I will find out what's happening" ordered Jin. Ross grabbed Kiki and took him to one of the classrooms.

"Common Jets," said barney as he pushed her away. The stopped in the locker rooms and hid in there, they closed the gates and sat on the ground of the locker rooms "We can't just leave them!" Jess cried.

"We can't, you haven't perfected your full power, you could become corrupt and evil" explained Max "We have to keep you safe if you were to get hurt..." he paused "I wouldn't be able to forgive myself" Max placed his hand on her shoulder "Please" he mumbled.

"I can't! I Have friends out there who can't defend themselves!" Jess cried, "I just wanna help!" she cried "Well you can't" Max yelled as he grabbed her wrist. "Just sit and st-" he was cut off but Barney, he had slapped him over the head with a pan "Wha?" Jess questioned "Go save your friends Jets" he winked.

Jess gave him a smile, "Thanks, Barney" she smiled, she started to run, she pushed open the gates to the locker rooms and in the cafeteria saw what was happening.

Zenix and the shadow nights where causing chaos while Adam and Jin were trying to stop them...