Chapter 19

my identity as the famous youtuber 'Aphmau' has been revealed, i sit at a table with my other youtuber friends in the middle of the court yard, we start to talk about my youtube when my friends come over to me, 2 hands grabbed onto my wrist and dragged me off the seat and pulled me away "LET ME GO!" i yelled, i flicked my legs up into the air and flung the people to the ground "ugh" one ground "god Jess you didn't need to go so hard" the other grounded, i went over to them and looked at their faces.

it was Garroth and Laurence!

i helped them up and them punched them softly on the shoulder, they rubbed their shoulders and looked at me in shock "What?" i asked, they started to blush "god! what are you staring at?" i asked "well we didn't real expect YOU to be the legendary Aphmau" said Laurence, he took my hand and kissed it, but before he could i slipped my hand out and poked his nose "HA nope" i teased popping the 'P' in 'noPe'.

he laughed and them hugged Garroth who was staring at me "hello? Garroth? you in there?" i asked, he shock his head and respond "y-yes" he stuttered. i smiled at him with a large smile. the sun reflected on my shinny hair, my midnight hair flow in the peaceful wind, my haze eyes shinned with joy as my smile grew. suddenly Garroth fainted landing on the ground with a thud "well that just happened" me and Laurence said in unison "we should take him to the nurses office.

we dragged him to the nurses office and told the nurse what happened, she told us to not worry and carry on with what ever we were doing so we did, i walked out the door and turned a corner, suddenly Laurence swirled around me and pushed me ages the wall (dot worry its not lemon).

"you look so petty like this" he smirked "GRR stop" she said as he got closer to her face, he leaned in t kiss her when Aaron came into the frame, he pushed Laurence over making him land on his back "you ok?" he asked "yep".

Aaron looked at her shocked "are you really?-" "yes she quickly responded cutting him off. he smiled at her "ok cool, so the girl who i put in ultimate danger and kicked the butt of me was the manga famous Aphmau?!" he asked/exclaimed "pretty much" she responded "cool, what was he doing to you?" he asked "flirting until you came in and knocked me onto the floor" he complained getting off the floor "And you'll stay there for the rest of the day" called Max from behind him kicking me to the ground "OUCH!" he yelled "MAX! i know he's a baka but thats probably a reason to hurt him but don't" she said confusingly.

after a while they talked about it and laughed it off, this was Aphmau's friendly life it was perfect

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

for now...