Chapter 57

While Zenix stood in the cafeteria and Garroth and Laurence watched him Jess was having her own troubling situation.

~Jess's POV~

When I walked out of my classroom I felt dizzy so I went to the bathroom just in case I puke of something, I looked at myself in the mirror but my reflection was more than alarming.

I used to have dark brown eyes and black hair but now I look much different, my left eye was golden and my once milk brown hair has turned into a vibrant purple. My hands quivered in fear, my forehead covered in sweat, I felt dizzy and soon my vision went blurry.

Suddenly I was in a dark room, "Will you protect her?" said a feminine voice "We will" said both a female and male voice at the same time.

I saw a lady with a blue dress, black hair and brown eyes, she wore golden jewellery and pure white shoes. She stood in front of a couple with a small cabin and badly made clothes "we will Queen Irene" they bowed.

"Queen Irene?" I questioned, "They are coming for her, please go, run to earth land and keep her safe from him" she warned "But my Queen, she has to live under the influence of a goddess and god if you want her to grow up with powers" questioned/stated the man gently "I don't want her to grow up with powers" she said quietly "Please understand, this hurts... more than I have ever felt but... if I want to future air to Asgard to be safe... she can't discover her powers yet" said Irene "THERE SHE IS!" yelled a voice, an arrow shot through the air hitting the queen in the back, she fell to the ground, blood spilling out of her mouth "Keep.... my.... daughter safe... please... her name is.... Jessica Aphmau Odinsion" said the queen, her voice rattly and raspy, and soon her eyes when pale and dead.

The wife screamed as they ran away, they took the baby to a new place, on earth and kept her there. I watched the few moments of my childhood.

I played with kids, went to the playground, did other kid things. I was happy...

Suddenly it showed me a memory, I was only about 4-6. I was playing with some bugs in the garden, "Aphy! Could you come here" said a voice unformulated to me "Mummy?" she questioned in a sweet high-pitched tone. I pranced into the kitchen "Mummy?" Little me questioned "D-daddy?" she stuttered going into the living room "In here," said the voice again but it wasn't daddy or mummy.

I raced into the room, and what I saw was horrible, there lay on the floor the bloody corpses of my mummy and daddy. "Mummy?" I wept cupping my mouth, a tall figure with short black hair and a green cloak hovered over the parents "Hello..." he spoke "AHH!" she screeched "Come with me, my little niece" he said holding out his hand "Let's take you home, and teach you to be my weapon" He smiled evil "Go away!" I cried "I don't like it!" I screamed trying to run.

I was stuck in the corner of the room, "Just come with me" he growled running towards me "NO!" I cried pushing my hands out, a jolt of lightning flashed out of my hands and shot him, he flew back into the wall.

"Why you little brat!" he boomed getting up, suddenly he has jolted away "I send you to the depths of hell!" yelled Thor coming through the door, He scream out in pain as he disappeared.

Thor walked towards the quivering girl in the corner, "I'm sorry Aphmau..." he paused.

"they wiped your memory," said a voice from behind.