Chapter 25

Out from the path walked Sasha, Lillian and Michi. A smirk settled on Sasha's face as she smugly walked over to Aphmau, "AW look da wittle potatos sad" teased Sasha in baby voice.

"what do you want Sasha!" exclaimed Garroth and Laurence "don't nee to be so hostile, geez" sighed Sasha "wow 'hostiles' a pretty big word for you Sasha! are you sure your brain can handle it" teased Lucinda "look who's talking!" sassed Lillian.

"i just wanted to know if you'd like to see the one who embarrassed you in font of the HOWL school" yelled Sasha. "HOW DARE YOU!" cried Aphmau, Aaron held her back with his arms as she swung her hands at Sahsa "feisty one aren't you" Michi smirked "OH but where not done, when you ran out the cafeteria in tears we filmed you... he howl thing" Sasha smirked 

"how dare you" mumbled Aphmau "HA look at the potato now she's crying!" teased Michi as they looked at Aphmau, tears leaking down her personnel cheeks. "and i'm going to send this to the howl school" she said showing her phone to them, it was the video of Aphmau singing under the blossom tree "this was a last resort if you didn't learn to stay away from my Aaron and not to mess with me BUT it seem you haven't so......" a long pause silenced the group "GIVE THAT!" yelled Sky, Ross, Max, Barney and Jin jumping to Sasha "SEND!" she cried.

Jin snatched the phone away and looked on it 'Email sent out to all students of Phenix drop high' the message said on it. a load ding rang in everyones pockets, they looked at the message it was the video . 

"have fun!" yelled the girls as they ran away. "Aphmau....." Aaron said softly "she will regret this" Aphmau said standing up on her feet, the dirt beneath her feet crackled as she walked the opposite way "i'll show this world i'm strong and she Sasha and her gang i won't break" Aphmau said "WAIT UP!" her friends called as they chased after her.

"so why do you have stage fright yet you have such a bombastic personality and you have the biggest Youtube channel ever?" asked Emmaly "why do you think i showed my face now, i'm scared of people judging me, plus its much scarier when its in real life" she explained with a sad expression on her face "cheer up sis!" smiled Jin, Aphmau looked to her right to face Jin "even if you get embarrassed by what you think is bad, we'll always be here for ya" he exclaimed picking her up in a hug.

"thanks bro" she mumbled hugging him around the neck.

HI it me AbbyUniverse

i'm so happy that people love my storeys, i have so many comments about how amazing i am and i cherish everyone. i don't want popularity in this i really don't care if i have 100 or 7 but i love every sing one of you so thank you so so much.

also i'm really meaning because i write about 3 chapters before this one. i have 8 and probably more by the time i publish this so yeah, thank you so much and i hope you guys keep reading!