Chapter 54

Jenna ,Teony, Zenix, Garroth and Jess were walking along the pathway to school when they saw Ivy, Sasha, Lilian and Michi talking to Zane . "HEY BRO! what are you up to?" asked Garroth running up to Zane.

"Oh! we were just asking if Zane would like to skip class with us" smirked Ivy "but... that's bad, Zane!" Jess ran over and stared down Zane "i-i don't care, I'm not one of you losers" Zane smirked crossing his arms and looking towards Sasha. "Zane?" Garroth Questioned quietly.

"Yo Zenix! wanna come?" called Zane to Zenix, Zenix looked at the others "you don't wanna hang out with those losers? right, Zenix?" teased Ivy "NO! of course not, there just lame losers, unlike me!" he smirked as he walked over to Sasha's group.

A hand grabbed Zenix's wrist "Zenix... don't go" begged Teony, her eyes filled with sorrow. Zenix looked at her, eyes filled with regret but covered in fake anger, he shifted his arm out of her tight grip and walked away.

Teony cupped her mouth as she ran away "TEONY!?" cried Jenna but staying in place, Garroth ran after her in the direction of the school.

"Look what you've done Zenix! you've made Teony cry!" Jess yelled at Zenix. Zenix looked down as Sasha put her arm around his shoulder "Nice to have ya on the team Zenix" she smirked as she eyed down Jess, "common guys! let's go" Michi said as they walked in the opposite direction to the school.