Chapter 49

Once the groups came back from their chosen shops they came back to the beach and eat lunch. After that they all went out to the beach, it was low tide but the howl group still went out to play in the water.

Garroth and Aphmau splashed in the water, Garroth splashed some water at Jess and Jess splashed him back, they tackled each other and tumbled in the water waves. Soon the howl group came to have some splash fun.

Later after they got out the water and got dry Dante proposed that they do the surfing contest "i think we should do it!" said Laurence "so far Garroth, Laurence, Lucinda and I are all in but do you guys want to come, you are obviously the better surfers" explained Dante

 "yeah we'll come and kick your asses" smirked Sky "yeah right!" yelled Laurence bashing heads with Sky "yeah we will!" said Max backing up Sky "No we will!" cried Garroth bashing heads with his, "NO WE WILL!" yelled Lucinda stepping forward "No Way!" cried Jess "yes we will!" said Dante, suddenly Jin, Barney and Ross picked up jess and threw her in the air "Yes" said Sky "we!" said Jin "WILL!" they all yelled.

"there such kids" said Aaron shaking his head "agreed" said Kenmur "why don't you join the contest?" asked Kenmur "nah i surf for fun not contests" Aaron Explained.

We all laughed it of and agreed that the loser would have to bye diner for the winners.

"Lets go back to the hotel and have some dinner" proposed Kiki, soon they were all having a race to see which group could get there first and it was Dante's because they had no idea where to go. 

"THAT WASN"T FAIR! WE DIDN;T KNOW WHERE TO GO!" complained Lucinda.

"Sure, your just a poor loser" teased Laurence poking her nose "SHUT IT YOU" she cried.