Chapter 56

Teony and Garroth walked back to school, lucky they made it to school before it started.

"I have to go to homeroom" Teony said as she waved Goodbye to Garroth, Garroth walked into Homeroom and sat next to Laurence and Jess "Morning Garroth," said Laurence waving to him "Is Teony Ok?" asked Jess, "I think so" Garroth mumbled as he sat next to them.

"After Class lets check on her! Ok?" proposed Jess "yeah let's do that!" Garroth smiled.

~After Class~

Jess's POV

It was period 2 and it was nearly over, Garroth and Laurence established that we were going to meet in the cafeteria and see how Teony is doing. Just as I walk out the door of the classroom I felt something, I felt dizzy, I felt sick. I ran towards the bathrooms and looked at myself in the mirror.I was more than shocked to see what I saw in my reflection...

~Laurence's POV~

I found Garroth and we started to walk to the Cafeteria, we saw Teony being confronted by Zenix, Garroth was about to sprint to her when I stopped her "Let me go!" he cried "Just watch for now" I said calmly. he stopped and we sat near them and listened.

"Zenix Why!?" she cried, "I thought we were friends?!" she yelled, luckily no one was here except us, "Teo! just list-" he was cut off "NO! don't call me that! I'm not your Teo anymore!" she cried 'Please Teony! just listen to what I have to say!" he cried "What!? what do you have to say!?" she yelled running away, he grabbed her by the wrist "I...I" he stopped.

"You?" she questioned sternly, her eyes narrowed and her fists scrunched up, he just looked her in the eyes then looked away. She ripped her wrist from her grip and walked away, he reached his hand out and mumbled something to himself.

~Zenix's POV~

She walked away... I don't know what to do, I go to call her name but nothing came out "I... love you" I said quietly to myself, I clutched my heart, scrunching my shirt with it. I felt something rattle under my shirt, I took it out and it was the friendship necklace Teony and I had given each other before this all happened.

Teony and I had been friends longer than any of the others, we used to hang out with babies, her parents were like my family seeming as my family didn't acknowledge me at all.