Chapter 13

~Wednesday~

as i sit on the coach watching anime i hear the door knock, i quickly run to the door and open it, standing outside was my friends, Sky, Ross, Max and barney, we all come into a group hug and start to talk, the boys convinced me that i should do a face reveal because the boys didn't have dioceses 

(ok so some human were confuse, basically, Jess has the youtube channel Aphmau but she has not shown her face and she is even more popular that sky and all the boys)

~at school~

we walk though the gates of the school, the boys start to admire the scenery as people stared at us as we walked past, mouths open as we walk past. finally the boy noticed this and asked "why are they staring?" asked sky "do you even know who you are?! your THE skydoesminecraft, House_Owner, Max and Barney" she exclaimed "of course people would stair, people just star at me because i'm beautiful to them, unlike you i haven't show my face on youtube YET" Jess says

Suddenly Laurence and Garroth run up to us "JESS OH MY GOD DO YOU KNOW WHO YOUR WALKING WITH?!" they both yelled "yep their my friends" i say as the wrap their arms around my neck, i let out a laugh as we walk off, i look at Laurence and Garroth they both have their mouths wide open.

we went to class and sat at the back, we all sat near each other, people still stared at us "hey dirts donts yous knows its roods tos stairs?" asked Barney in his oddly different accent. all the people who were staring quickly turned around and stayed quiet, we laughed/shrugged it off. 

Finally the teacher entered the room though the door on the left of the class room (Oh really i thought she would of come though the window?! note the sarcasm) she put down her books and started to talk to the class "OK class it seems we have some new students? would you like to introduce yourselves boys?" asked thatcher, they all stood up and walked to the front of the class room "HEY i'm Adam!" "hi i'm Ross" "Hellos dirts mys names Barneys" "and i'm Max" "but you may know us as Skydoesminecraft, ThatGuyBarney, HouseOwner and MAX the famous you tubers" said Adam, the class stayed silent as they walked back, i highfived them as they sat back down, the howl time was just a bunch of laughs with them.