Chapter 37

Tears leaked down Jess's cheeks, she dug her face into her hands. "suck it up Aphmau" she said to herself "you ok?" asked a voice, Jess looked up and saw a blue haired boy looking at her "you probably think i'm a monster" she said. Dante sat next to her and put his arm on her shoulder.

"your not a monster" he said softly trying to comfort her. but still tears shed down her cheeks like a river, "i've never met a angel like you before" he said "angels are supposed to be magical..... but me.... i'm just a disaster" she said digging her face into her knees "kind check, loyal check, beautiful OH check" Dante kept talking to himself flipping up fingers on his hand checking off things "what are you doing?" asked Jess confused "i'm describing the same words i'd you for a angel that i would use for you" explained Dante "heh, you flirt" blushed Jess punching him in the shoulder "ow! heh no prob bob" he smiled. (THATS MY CAHCHFRASE)

"now are you going to go on stage and perform or what?" asked Dante standing up and reaching out his hand, Jess nodded and grabbed his hand. they ran towards the hall flying past the people eating morning tea.

finally they made it to the hall, outside the hall door way Laurence, Garroth, Kiki and Travis all stood at the door talking to Emmalyn, Aaron, Lucinda and Zane. They all looked up, Jess looked at them worried 'do they hate me? why are they looking at them? what do i do?' jess thought to herself in panic.

Laurence and Garroth looked down at Dante and Jess's hands, they were  still interlocked from when Dante helped Jess up but neither Dante nor Jess realised this until Laurence and Garroth grabbed Dante by the collar and picked him up "what are you doing?!" they both yelled in frustration "she's mine" Garroth and Lauren say in unison "NO SHES MINE" they yelled to each other dropping Dante and tackling each other to the ground.

Jess giggled to herself, soon all her girl friends were standing behind her "Jess?" said Lucinda, a long pause stayed in the air, the girls eyes peering on Jess. stress hover over Jess like a cloud await inevitable (I SPELT IT RIGHT!?) death.

"you probably hate me don't you" mumbled Jess looking to her feet in disappointment...