Chapter 39

Jess, Laurence and Garroth raced into the hall closely followed by Lucinda and some other people, suddenly Adam, Ross, Jin and Barney fell down from the ceiling landing in front of Jess and running along side her "WHERE DID YOU COME FROM!?" exclaimed Jess "the ceiling" said Adam smirking at her as he ran backwards still taking the lead.

Laurnece and Garroth grumbled and kept running, all the people who were going to perform ran back stage to the dressing rooms. All the people who were acting went to the roster to see who would go first.

first was Jess, Jess looked at her friends worried "wanna swap?" asked Jin putting his hand on her shoulder "the guys and I are last" he continued, Jess nodded 'yes' and so Adam and the boys raced to the stage.

Jess looked back at the roster, so now it was Adam and the boys, Laurence and Garroth, a few people she didn't know, Lucinda, Sasha and the girls and finally Jess.

Jess walked to her dressing room, in each dressing room a T-V was set up to see from the crowds perspective. On the screen Adam and all the boys ran onto the stage, the crowd cheered for them. 

The boys did a harlarious act on stage making everyone laugh and making Jess cringe  in a happy way, "heh, love you guys" she said to herself smiling at herself. After They left the stage Laurnece and Garroth went on stage, the song 'kids in the dark' started playing, Laurnece and Garroth started to do cool moves like backflips and no handed cartwheels. they looked excited, like this was a regular thing "there so composed" said Jess amazing.

After that more and more people did their acts, after Lucinda's act Sasha and the girls stepted on stage, they all wore dark pinks, purple and blue clothing with high heels and lots of make up. Jess shook her head in shame. The music started to play, it was the karaoke version of 'wonderland' (i'm listening to it right now!). their voices cracked, they danced with the beat but they tumbled over each other, their voices weren't in tune and their outfits looked ridiculous.

Finally a girl knocked on the door "come in" Jess said, the door opened, a girl with brown hair and blue eyes came in with headphones and a clip board "miss Aphmau? your up" she said giving Jess a smile "thank you" Jess said calmly.

Jess walked onto the stage, a microphone stood in the middle of the stage. a guitar stood next to a small stool. Jess walked to the seat and sat down. a bright light flashed in her face, small droplets of sweat dripped down Jess's forehead. she had a space dress, black leather jacket, boots and gloves and her hair sat  gently on her shoulder. she looked out to the crowd.

she could see her friends in the middle of the large crowd

she took a deep breath, she closed her eyes and picked up the guitar, she lightly strummed her finger tips on the strings of the guitar. she started to sing never growing up by Avril Lavigne.

the crowd stared at her, her voice enchanted the crowd. Jess looked to the right, backstage Sasha and the girls looked at her in amazement. she had never sung like this, not even when she sung before she was just having fun with it but now it was personal, she wanted to show all the people here that she wasn't scared any more.