Chapter 14

after school she met up with the boys and started talking "so Aph-" "don't call me that remember?! my name is Jess here" she interrupted "right, right so JEEES can we stay over for tonight?" sky asked "of course is your house not ready?" "nopes" said Barney, i laughed and then realised something "hold up guys i need to grab something from my locker" she said "what is it?" asked Ross "OH my Phone your not aloud to have it during school hours" Aphmau explained "cool well just be here when you get back" said Max.

The boys got up and helped Aphmau, Michi came up to Max and said "why hello, my names Michi~chan" she said seductively, she flicked her hair behind her ear, "why don't you guys hang out with US and not that lame loser" spat Sasha "I don't think so" said Adam "BUT WHY? We are the most popular and beautiful girls in the school why would you hang out with HER!" cried Sasha "because beauty isn't makeup and hair on the outside it's the personality and wit inside, and unlike you Jess has all of that and more" said Ross "wows yous tolds thems" said Barney "HUMPH that's your way" said Lillian as she walked away.

"who were they?" asked Sky "*sigh* the ones who will regret everything they have ever done to me" she said back "what are you goanna do?" asked Max "make a Face reveal and show them that the 'lamo loser' she's been teasing since I got here is actually a 50 million sub youtuber who has the most popular YouTube channel in the world" smirked Aphmau, the boys nodded and they all ran to Aphmau's House.

Once they got there Aphmau handed the camera to Sky, she went out of he shot as they filmed.

Garroth's POV

I went on youtube and went on Aphmau's YouTube channel, she already uploaded her video, I looked at the title and exploaded "Face relevel" it was called

I went to my phone and texted Laurence

~text~

Garroth=G Laurence=L

G: DUDE!

L: what?

G: Aphmau made a face revel

L: WHAT?!

G:Yep

L: have you seen it

G: not yet I'm gonna soon

L: I will too

~END~