Chapter 34

Jess woke up with seat on her forehead, she flicked her purple  blanket covers off her body as she slid out of her bed. She walked down stairs to check on her friends, as she walked down the hallway she could hear her friends laughing in the living room. she had a stairway down to the kitchen and living room, there where wooden railings on the side of the stairs to keep them from falling down but that didn't stop Ross or Adam.

As Jess went around the corner to go down the stairs she saw Ross and Adam, with a quilt on the wooden stairs "what are you guys doing?" asked Jess in an excited way.

"tobogganing down the stair chase" responded Adam, "there insane" said Max from the bottom of the stairs, it was really high and if they slipped it could really hurt. "i'm not doing it, i don't feel like dyeing today" explained Max.

"is there room for one more?" asked Jess as she sat on the quilt "hop in madam" Ross said poshly. "seriously?" questioned Jin as he stood next to Max at the bottom "ADVENTURE IS OUT THERE" Jess screamed as the blanket slid down the wooden stairs. "ROSOME" Ross cried as they bumped up and down on the stairs.

"LOOK OUT!" yelled Adam but it was too late, before Max and Jin could move they crashed into them. There they all lay on the floor, Jess and Jin laughed as the other boys groaned in pain.

"apples?" questioned Barney as he sat on the couch watching the howl experience 

Jin helped Jess up from the floor before having breakfast. it was her last day of school so they were exited, all classes were off because there was a talent contest, you didn't need to try out just show up, the rest of the day would be sport or having fun.

after having breakfast Jess went to her closet and picked out her midriff purple top, her short shorts that were purple fading into white, she put her favourite fingerless gloves on and her light purple contest. she put her hair in a messy pony tail before walking out of the door to school.

"YO JESS" called someone form behind, Jess spun round and saw Garroth and Zane, Garroth ran up to her but Zane jogged after them with his hands in his pockets "hey jess!" Garroth exclaimed

"morning" greeted Zane "i'm asking all my friend to come to the beach resort on the summer holidays, wanna come?" asked Garroth "sorry i have my own plans" explained Jess "thats cool" respond Garroth

They walked to school they were excited try out for the talent contest, Garroth and Laurence were doing a dance (garence af), Lucinda was going to do some magic, Adam, Ross, Barney and Jin were going to do a comedy (Max didn't want to), Sasha, Lillain and Michi are going to sing and Jess's friends  convinced her to face her fear and sing in front of the school.