Chapter 53

As they took the new students around the campus Jess and Jenna chatted and told each other about things they had done since they saw each other last.

As they group sat down at a table someone walked up behind them, "OH look it's the freaks hanging out with the noobs, how disgustingly cute" spat a white hairs snake from behind.

"Go away Sasha" Jess mumbled not looking at her "Aww that's not nice!" cried Michi as she stood next to Sahsa "So who are the newbies names?" asked Sasha "Well, I'm Jenna, that's Zennix, That's Teony and that's Ivy!" Jenna smiled at she turned around and pointed to each person.

"Hold up! IVY!?" cried Lillian pushing through "Lillian?" questioned Ivy looking up from her plate "Cuz!" they cried as they hugged each other. "how ya bin?" asked Lillian "Oh ya know, doing stuff" she smirked, they took her away not even noticing us.

"nice to know she'll fit in with one group at least" smiled Teony "whats up with her? she never wants to talk to us?" questioned Garroth "well she's not the type to socialise ya know?" Teony Explained.

After about 1 week Zenix and Zane had been hanging out with each other and no one else, except when Teony and Garroth interrupt them. Teony was best friends with Zenix they were like brother and sister, like in a Garroth and Zane way how their polar opposites but still get along.

speaking of Teony and Garroth, they seemed to have a bond, they trusted each other, Garroth and Teony hang out as well. Jenna and Jess hang out a lot and Jenna defends Jess in a non-violent way unlike Jess sometimes does.

But Ivy... she only hangs out with Lilian, Sasha and Michi, no one else she bearly even speaks to Jenna anymore which Jenna is sad about but says that 'she's happy that she's found new friends and that she fits in with them' so Jess isn't to bothered by it.