Chapter 43

"hey Kemur are these your glasses?" asked Emmalyn handing him a pair of thin rimmed glasses, he put them on sliding them onto his nose "yep, these are mine. Thanks!" he said giving Emmalyn a bright smile.

a arm slung over both Emmalyn and Kenmurs shoulders "well, well, well what do we have here? two love birds?" said 2 voices a the same time, it was Lucinda and Laurence, Laurence's arm over Kenmur and Lucinda's arm over Emmalyn's shoulder "N-NO!" they both cried.

Soon the rest of the friends went off to the bufe. They all sat down in a padded booth and started to serve themselves. Kiki was standing in the line with Aaron "what do you think Jess is doing?" Aaron asked Kiki "i don't know, why you asking me? you like her?" she questioned nudging him in the side "n-no of course not, Max and the other boys would kill me" he sighed.

Meanwhile Dante and Garroth were sitting at the booth with a bowl of spaghetti and a plate of steak (sorry if your vegetarian). They were talking about school until Travis smashed a flyer onto the flat surface of the table "check this out!" he yelled calling over the others "what is it?" asked Lucinda with a chunk of marshmallow in her cheeks.

"its a Surfing comp" said Travis "for all ages, we should try out!" he exclaimed "NO WAY!" cried Kenmur and Emmalyn "why?" questioned Dante "well i'm not a good swimmer" explained Emmalyn "and i don't feel like loosing my glasses again" replied Kenmur "fine you hermits!" teased Lucinda.