Chapter 52

When they arrived at school an announcement went over the speakers. "Good morning Phenix drop high, May the volunteers to show the new students around please come to the office," said the voice.

"See ya guys! I have to go and show the new kids around" jess explained as she ran to the Office.

By the time Jess had got there Garroth and Zane had already gotten there. Zane had been forced to go with Garroth because his mum said it would be a 'good experience' so Zane had to.

"AH so now we're all here I and introduce you all," the prince said as 4 students came walking out of a room. Jess's eyes widened as she looked at who they were "JENNA?!" she cried as she ran over to her "JESS!?" Jenna cried back as she ran up to her and hugged her "I didn;t know you were coming to PDH!" she exclaimed letting go of her.

"OH yeah! well these are my friends Zenix, Teony and Ivy!" she exclaimed pointing to them, who were all having their own conversation

"Yo" Zane said to Zenix as he rolled his eyes "Yo" Zenix Respond crossing his arms and averting eye contact with Zane "AWW Zane are you making friends?" said Garroth "AWW Zenix are you making friends?" said Teony at the same time and putting their arms over their friends shoulders at the same time.

"HI! I'm Teony" Teony exclaimed as she took her arm off Zenix and putting her hand out to Garroth "Garroth! welcome!" Garroth responded shaking her hand swiftly.

Jess's eyes drifted over to a pink hair girl in the corner, her arms crossed and her eyes looking at the wall beside her "Hey! I'm Jess or Aphmau, Welcome to Phenix Drop High!" she smiled to her.

Ivy looked at Jess with narrow eyes and looked back at the wall "Tch" she said rolling her eyes. "sorry 'bout Ivy, she's a bit... Goth" smiled Jenna.

So they went off, they showed the pairs around the school but a tense vibe surrounded Jess and Ivy.