Chapter 12

Aphmau's POV

Once that happened, i felt so excited, my heart pounced onto my rejoice and happiness, i started getting my house ready, cleaning, washing and decor was perfect, even though they are my friends and they would never judge me for what i wear i still felt uneasy about them coming, at least if they move here they would come over.

~next day~

 a large smile stretched across my face as i started to get ready to record, i set up Minecraft and called Sky, he said he was about to record a would you rather so i joined the Skype call and started recording with him, the howl time i was smiling, i felt happy with them, h=they were my friends and my only family.

my mother and father were taken from me when i was 4 so i never really knew them i just remember the sweet smile of my mother, her purely white teeth always had a smile even on the gloomiest of days. when they were taken i fund Sky, Barney, Max and Ross they also lost their parents so we stuck together, made a youtube change, became famous and now this is our life, i had to move because i wanted a new home and scenery so i left, and this lasted for about 2 years, traveling over seas until now, Sky and all my friends are moving now.

its a Saturday so they won't be here until Wednesday so i have time

~on Tuesday~

i jump out of bed in excitement i felt so happy, i decided to show my face to the world now that my youtube friends are coming i don't need to be afraid of them coming for me too because they promised they would protect me, i go to my cluttered yet organised wardrobe and picked out some clothing, i wore a white midriff top, a dark blue jean jacket (open), short jean shorts, purple converts and i let my hair flow, this was the real me, no hood, or makeup or mask, this will be me. 

i went over to the mirror and scanned myself i gave myself a cheeky wink and blake out side, i smiled at myself i can't wait what the boy will think.

Laurence's POV

i was talking to Garroth about soccer when dante smashed into us in a rush "wow dude what happened?" i asked "JESS HAPPENED"  he yelled "what happened to Jess?" i asked "she, she, she LOOK" he said she pointed over to the gate, in though the gate stepped a girl, a small bag hang from her left arm, he hair bounced up and down as she stepped, her eyes glimmered with joy as she smiled all the boys near her dropped their mouths and so did we "wow who's that?" i asked oblivious to how it was "thats Aphmau" explained Dante "can't be... can it?" "ask her yourself here she comes" cried Dante.

i looked over my shoulder and saw her coming up the steps we were on, she waved at us and she smiled a bright smile, i started to get a slight blush on my cheeks, "hey Laurence" chimed her voice "h-hi" i stuttered back "i thought i'd be more confident so here i am" she exclaimed reaching out her arms, i let out a small laugh.