Chapter 44

It was night, Kenmur, Lucinda, Emmalyn and Kiki had come to the boys room to hang out for the night. Kiki and Garroth were talking, Lucinda and Laurence were pranking Emmalyn and Kenmur and Dante and Aaron were watching TV with Travis.

"who wants to go to the beach?" asked Garroth and Kiki "they say the beach is amazing at night" explained Kiki "might as well, but i won't be surfing" said Lucinda "i don't think anyone would be surfing at night, its too hard and dangerous" said Kenmur.

So they went off, they went down the street to the beach, it was just on the horizon until some music started to playing "do you guys hear that?" asked Laurence "yeah wanna see?" asked Aaron "lets go!" they all exclaimed as they ran towards the music.

Down the street 2 groups of people were gathered around a dance floor, a stereo was placed on the side with karaoke playing.

2 groups of 6 were having a sing/dance off, one group were all boys and wore gangster clothing, the other group wore hoodies and masks hiding their faces.

"whats happening?" whispered Dante to a boy standing on the side "well the group without the masks are versing the ones with the make in a dance ad singing battle, the ones with masks are newbies, HA there gonna get thrashed" the boy cried

They all started dancing, the boy group were doing backflips and other cool things, Dante and the others were amazed at the kind of dancing they were doing "move out the way!" yelled a boy from the mask group.

they all went of the dance floor, the song our house started playing, one of the people went to the other side of the dance floor and out of no were a girl started to sing, she was in the back with a purple mask and hood, her voice was beautiful.

"LETS DO THIS!" she yelled, she ran toward the boy, he put his hand out and she jumped onto them, she was catapulted high into the air, she still was singing with the microphone as she did a flip in the air, she landed on her feet and did a high kick.

The music stopped and all the people including Dante's group were shocked