Chapter 42

Dante's POV

The ocean, a vast amount of water smack bang in the middle of the world. Garroth, Laurence, Travis, Aaron  and I are all currently at  surfers paradise. We place our bags in front of our rooms "DIBS!" cried Laurence and Garroth at the same time, tackling onto 2 different beds "MINE" said Travis getting the last single bed "i guess i'm sharing the Queen with you?" questioned Aaron looking towards me "yep" i nodded in agreement.

After we put our things away i went to the balcony. The sun shined and in front of me sat the vast ocean glistening in the sun light, no clouds in the sky just the sun and the baby blue sky. it was the perfect day, a hard pat thudded on my back making me step forward "hey bro!" said Laurence coming up from behind us "look down there" he said calling over the other boys, i looked down and saw many pools, waterslides, spars and more "that looks amazing!" cried Travis "lets go then" said Aaron.

we put our swimmers on and ran down to the pool area, we sped past the kiddys pool and strait to the water slide, we went to the one that slid through a hill and vertically down wards into the pool. we were at the end of the line with about 3 girls and a boy in front of us "LUCINDA PLEASE!" cried a voice "Lucinda?" I questioned, we looked at the font of the line and saw Lucinda, Emmalyn and Kiki with a boy with glasses next to the slide. 

"yo girls!" called Laurence, as we all wave to them. the girls blushed except Lucinda "well well did't know you guys were coming to surfers paradise as well!" said Lucinda smirking at the boys "well, what else better for a summer holiday than a beach resort?" said Travis flashing his 'flirty' eyes at Lucinda.

"what are you doing?" asked Dante "LUCINDA WANTS TO KILL ME!" cried Emmalyn "no i'm not, she has a fear of water slides, so i'm trying to help her" Lucinda explained "Lu just let Emma do her own thing" said Kiki rolling her eyes "y-yeah maybe you shouldn't push her" mumble the boy on the side "i'm not pushing her!" she cried "this is pushing her" she said pushing Emmalyn down the slide "AHH" she screeched, she grabbed the boys arm and the boy got flung down the water slide with her.

"oh god!" cried Kiki "welp!" Lucinda shrugged.

~meanwhile on the slide~

The 2 teens slung onto each other, they held each other screaming in terror "OH NO!" cried Emmalyn, they went around a corner just before the dive, Emmalyn dug her head into the boys chest and he held her head with his hand and the other on her back. 

They smashed into the water making a splash as they sacked into the water. Emily clambered out of the water onto the edge of the pool "wheres my glasses?" she asked herself "i think these are yours, not mine" said a voice, the person passed her some glasses and she put them on, she could finally see clearly.

"thanks" she said wiping the water off "no problem, now i just need to find mine" the person said, Emmalyn looked up and saw the boy from the water slide, he had no glasses on and just in his board shorts. he flicked his head up getting out all the water from his hair. 

Emmalyn blushed as she looked at him "hmm? OH sorry, i forgot to ask whats your name?" he asked "um.... E-Emmalyn" she stuttered "thats a b-beautiful name, my names Kenmur" he smiled holding his hands out to her. He helped her up and they started to look for Kenmur's glasses (MY SHIP!)