Chapter 29

Aphmau unlooked her font door as she dragged Kiki into her house "wow so this is THE Aphmau's house" she said in aww. "yep it sure is, common! upstairs is my room!" she exclaimed, they ran up the stairs and ran down a hall way "yo Aph who's with?" asked a voce from behind it was Max "hey Max this is Kiki my biggest fan, i'm giving her a make over" she smiled "cool, hey Kiki!" waved Max as Kiki blushed "OMI its real you, do the others live here?" Kiki Asked. 

"only temporarily but yes" responded Aphmau. "THATS AWSOME HOLD UP!" she screamed, she wiped out her phone and quickly ran to Max;s side,  "say cheese!" she smile, Max smiled and the flash blurred their vision "wow max can smile" teased Jess "Shut up Aph!" Max responded as he walked into his room.

Aphmau took Kiki into her room, her walls were painted in purple and had anime posters covering the walls, she had light purple blinds and a purple closet, she also had a white carpet and rainbow bed covers, she opened her closet "i'm not usually the girly type but what style do you like?" asked Jess "well, i like cute and nerdy more than stylish and flashy, just something simple" explained Emmalyn.

"cool" she said and picked out a verity of cloths for her to wear. The girls picked a black and rainbow dotted skirt with a cute/geeky doctor who shirt tucked under the skirt, over the shirt was a denim open jacket and she wore some black leather boots for Kiki to wear.

"Show up to school tomorrow like that and you'll be the star of the school, don't worry people won't bullied and if they do" Jess made a fist and smashed it into her hand "they'll regret it" she smirked Kiki giggled as the 2 girls stuffed the clot...

"Show up to school tomorrow like that and you'll be the star of the school, don't worry people won't bullied and if they do" Jess made a fist and smashed it into her hand "they'll regret it" she smirked Kiki giggled as the 2 girls stuffed the cloths into the bag. Kiki said goodbye as she went out the door, Jess waved goodbye as she closed the door.