Info/Rules and Request

Hello Readers! Welcome to a place where you get to meet hot Soul Reaper's and date them as the love of their life!

But first, some rules I will put up before starting this book.

1) No lemons, but their can be limes: Yep! Sorry if this isn't what your expecting. But you don't need lemons to make a book great.

2) Comment on what you thought about the scenario: Let me know what you thought! Don't leave me hanging without any comments here!

3) If some characters seem out of place then I'm sorry: If It seems a character is out of place then I am sorry. If it's a character who doesn't show feeling as much it's hard to make cute scenes with them and I'll try my best to make them not so out of character enough for people to enjoy this story. Ex: Ulquiorra & Aizen.

4) Request Scenario's for me! I love it when you guys do!

5) Updates will be on Friday and maybe Saturday if I get a little bit busy.

That's all for rules! People I will be have in this book: Ichigo, Renji, Toshiro, Ulquiorra, Uryu, Ukitake, Shunsui, Kisuke, Aizen, Byakuya, and Grimmjow

That's all! Make sure to check out my You're My Strawberry (Ichigo X Reader) story if you're a Ichigo fan! And My Precious Queen (Hichigo X Reader) Until then, see you then Soul Reapers!