When He Does Something Romantic

Ichigo

Honestly you were sick and tired of your boyfriend's excuses. Yes, he was a busy man, but missing dinner five times in a row was getting tiring. Plus, you were starting to think he hated your cooking!

You followed him up the stairs after he announced he wanted to go upstairs. You followed him upstairs and gasped when you peaked into the keyhole of your guy's room.

Rose petals were being scattered about along with a tub of water. You opened the door and looked around in shock. "Ichigo, are you okay?"

Ichigo rolled his eyes. "I'm doing something romantic for you. You always complain how tired and sore your feet are from walking all day. So, I made a foot massage session for you."

He didn't have to say anything else as you threw opened the door and jumped into his arms, almost knocking the bucket filled with water. "You're the best boyfriend in the world!"

Ichigo blushed lightly. "You're welcome."

Renji

It seems your routine only made it so you could train during the afternoon. It was crowed in the training grounds during the morning, so afternoon only. Renji was busy with paperwork as you practiced alone, but felt lonely without Renji practicing with you.

"Excuse me," A soul reaper said, coming up to you. "These are for you."

He pulled out a bouquet of roses, mostly red because of blood and battle. You smiled shyly at the man.

"I'm sorry, but I have a boyfriend."

The soul reaper winked and gave you the roses. "Check the tag."

Curious, you opened the tag and read what was inside.

Dear (y/n)

It's me, Renji. I'm sorry I'm working overtime and am unable to spend some time with you, so please take the roses and know that I care for you.

Love, Renji

You bolted to his office with a soaring heart.

Toshiro

Toshiro and you were completely opposite at times. He liked stuff cold while you loved stuff warm. Even Toshiro liked his food cold. One night, you came back after a long mission and was surprised to find the kitchen filled with all your favorite food.

Toshiro came into sight with an apron and flour covered half the side of his face. "I wanted to reward you with some of your favorite food. They might not be the greatest in the world-"

You came up and kissed him on the cheek. "It doesn't matter. Thank you, Shiro."

Toshiro blushed and looked away. "Just eat your food."

You smiled and did ad requested. Lessons learned, don't ever let Toshiro bake or cook food. Because his talent relied on battle fields alone.

Ulquiorra

It hasn't been a year since Ulquiorra's hollow hole closed and is able to feel feelings. He decided to explore most of them.

You were hurt during training and needed to recover for two days. Not the best time in your book of days, but an injury will always be a stupid injury.

Ulquiorra came in and gently touched your shoulder. "I brought you something."

You sat up and looked at him, seeing the stone in his hand. It was a pearl that was still covered in sand, but sparkled beautifully.