Kisuke

How you met

Blood seeped from your wound as you ran away from the dead hollow you killed as one of it's horns had stabbed you in the stomach before dying. The pain hurt so much you could start to see darkness in your vision. Your legs finally gave out as you collapsed on ground as the last thing you saw was your own blood pooling around you...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The warmth of blankets pull you out of your unconsciousness as you sat up and felt for your wound. It was bandaged neatly over as your black robe was folded neatly against the Japanese screen door. You when to get up just as the door open to a man with a green striped hat, out of place blond hair, and a fan which he used to fan his face.

"Awake are we? That was one quick recovery for a wound so deep you had."

"A-Are you the one who took me in...? If so then thank you."

"No problem. I saw your badge and you're a substitute soul reaper for this side of town I'm guessing?"

"Yeah. It's my first day here and I took out a huge horde of hollow. The last one caught me off guard and stabbed me through the stomach."

"If it's your first day here then you're welcome to stay at my place."

"R-Really?"

"Yep! But if you do some chores and help around the shop then yes."

"It's a deal!" You said and smiled at him.

You become friends

After a day hunting hollows you came back from it clean of blood. The medicine Kisuke got you was working like a charm. Kisuke asked for you day by day and smiled at his concern of your wound. You knew it was being modest, but could help to blush at the thought of that memory every time.

He came in fanning himself as you got out the mop and started wiping down the floor. "Hey (y/n) how about you take a break from cleaning and have tea with me."

"Uhh... sure!" You smiled and put down the mop as Kisuke led you to his sitting room.

He poured you a cup of tea as you gave him a quick smile and drank it. Cherry with a mix of jasmine, mixed just right. "So I wanted to say how a great job you have been taking care of those hollows. They are real difficult to deal with at times and I just wanted to say thank you."

"Oh it's nothing really, but thank you anyway!" You said and took another sip of tea.

"Your welcome. I think we could blossom into really great friend."

The thought of that made you happy as you sip down your tea eagerly. "I would love that! Now time to get back to work!"

You replied to him as he waved you away as you mopped the shops floor cleanly and nicely, making Kisuke fan himself happily all day.

He start developing feelings for you

Right after you came back to the shop Kisuke was there with a fresh thing of tea for you when you got back. It was as if he knew your favorite and drank down the heavenly taste. It's been a month since you've staid here and the soul society is thinking about having you permanently stay there.

"Hey (y/n) come over here will you please?" Kisuke called you over from the back of the room as you when over to see a human sized doll looking thing.

"I knew you wanted to start going into town and buying stuff but really couldn't because people couldn't see you, so build you a gigai."

"Oh wow! Thanks Kisuke!"

He smiled and motioned you to the gigai. "Go into it I wanna see if it works."

You nodded and twine you soul into the gigai as you came out into a small black dress of a women. You wonder where he got that from. "I love it! Thank you so much!" You cried out from happiness and threw your arms around him.

Kisuke blushed a faint pink as he chuckled and hugged you back. "Your welcome."

He tries confessing but fails

You had just got back from shopping what Kisuke needed for tonight's dinner and set them down on the ground. You were loving this gigai. Talking to people were great and this was a good way to kill time when you didn't have a mission. It was two and half months since you've lived here and loved it already.

Kisuke came in with his usual smile, but something about it was happier than before. "Oh (y/n)-chan your back already? How wonderful."

You smiled and handed the good over to him. "Yep! I got everything you needed!"

"Great! But I'm missing one more thing."

"You are? What is it?"

Kisuke was about to answer until the door open up to a short soul reaper with short black hair, she was really pretty for being so short. "Urahara I need some items from you."

Kisuke sighed as he opened up his fan and started waving himself again. "It's nothing (y/n)." He whispered to you before going over to the pretty girl. Deep inside you were wondering what it really was...

He confesses

It was a rainy night out hunting hollows as you took on another group of them. It was as big like the last group you fought two months ago as you killed them one by one. You looked around and saw all of them were gone, but one was hiding out of your sigh.

It came out of hiding and raised it's sharp claws to cut you down, until another sword different from yours killed it in time before it could kill you. Kisuke was there soaked head to toe as he when up too you before putting away his sword.

"Are you alright? Maybe I should help you with group of hollows likes these."

"Thanks for saving my life... but why are you doing all these things for me..."

Kisuke for the first time sighed with you around as he rose his eyes up to meet yours. "I like you a lot (y/n). I just want another chance at love and ever since these two months I've fallen for you."

"Oh Kisuke... yes! I'll be your girlfriend!" You cried out and hugged him closely to you.

Kisuke laughed and hugged you closer to him, his heart beating faster and faster with love.