You Dress Up As Him

Make sure to check out my new book Bleach One Shots if your interested 

Ichigo

He didn't see you after school at your usual pick up spot when he went to take you home. He shrugged and walked home by himself, feeling a bit lonely. The door opened up to him as Yuzu gives him a big smile.

"Welcome home big brother!"

Ichigo smiles and hugs her to his chest, "Hey Yuzu, what's for dinner tonight?"

"Rice balls and (y/n) is up in your room."

"Huh?" Ichigo questioned. "Why is she in my room?"

"She said gym let her out early and she had a surprise for you. I didn't questioned her after that and let her upstairs."

"Alright... thanks Yuzu."

Ichigo went upstairs and opened the door, only to be dumbstruck at the sight. You were dressed up in a black kimono and had a badly cut out cardboard of Zangetsu. Even the side of your hair was orange as it looked like you just dye it.

You smiled and waved your cardboard sword. "Hey Ichi! I'm a Shinigami now!"

Ichigo just chuckled and tug at the orange strip in your hair. "I can't believe you did this."

"Yep!"

Renji

Throughout all of today he couldn't find you. He couldn't do his paperwork right since every time he went to sign his name it was yours. Baykuya send him away to get some fresh air as he growled and did just that.

He sat down on the grass on the small hill near the training grounds. After thinking he got enough fresh air he stood up and saw red hair in the distance. He gasp in happiness, someone with the same hair color as him!

The run down the hill almost made him trip but he made it to the person and tapped on their shoulder. "I love your hair!"

"Thanks!" The person turned around and it was you.

Renji stared at your blankly. "What are you doing?"

"Dressing up as you! What do you think?" You turned around in a slow circle showing off the sharpie marked black 'tattoos' on your skin along with the bandanna up in your hair.

Truth to be told, he was impressed. "Not bad, rookie."

You blushed and hugged him. "Thank you."

Toshiro

The silence, the drifting of the cold wind, he couldn't stand it anymore as when Rangiku came in he at first felt desperate for her help. "Rangiku, where is (y/n)?"

She face lit up as she giggled. "Oh, somewhere."

"I order you to tell me."

Rangiku pouted and put her hands on her hips. "You ordering me around is not nice captain."

"Just tell me where she is, that's all I'm asking of you."

"She's- Oh! There she is!"

Rangiku let you come in as Toshiro couldn't believe his eyes. Your hair was dyed a kinda of white color, but still somehow pulled it off as you made the captain's coat along with the sash holding his zanpakuto in place.

"Hey Shiro!"

"So..." He held back his laughter, "You're trying to pull off me?"

You pouted. "What do you mean 'trying'?"