Ichigo

I will have the others in the order I did the scenarios. There will be more to come so don't worry!

It had been five years since you both got married. Time seemed to fly by faster than anyone could have assumed. During those five years Ichigo decided to take up his father's business, and you supported by taking nursing classes. Ichigo's little sisters were just in their senior year of high school and they were staying with you both, which you didn't mind one bit. The company made it seem like nothing changed ever since you two got married.

Your alarm clock went off as you grumbled and turned it off. Ichigo changed the clinic times to 9 o'clock so the business would have more extended hours to get more extra customers. You showered and got dressed just in time for Yuzu to shout.

"Breakfast is ready!" She yelled, clearly excited this morning.

You rushed down and tackled hug Ichigo from behind. "What's the big idea not waking me up the same time as you?"

Ichigo turned around and hugged you back. "Well you got sick last night, so I thought you needed the extra hours."

"Fair point."

Karin ate away as she ignored your lovey-dovey moment. "Can you guys be less gross when I'm eating at the table."

"Oh come on Karin!" Yuzu said, putting the white rice down on the table. "They pay the rent here, show them some respect."

"It's okay, Yuzu." You commented, stealing a piece of nori. "We're worse in bed."

Karin made a disgusting face as Ichigo pulled you aside into the quiet part of the living room area. He gestured for you to sit down, as you did, looking at him. "What's up?" You questioned.

Ichigo played with a piece of your hair, leaning against you as you set your hand down on his lap. "Are you, or we, gonna tell them the news?"

"Ee? So soon? I'm not sure if I'm right about the whole thing. The test results don't come back till 1 today."

As soon as you finished your sentence, your phone buzzed for a notification. You looked at Ichigo, who nodded his head. You reached over and turned your phone on. Joy took over as you almost cried out in happiness. "No way! A ninety-seven percent passing score?!"

"What?" Both Yuzu and Karin turned their heads towards you. Karin spoke first, "did you pass your nursing exam?"

"She did!" Ichigo yelled, hugging you tightly. "We're having your favorite tonight!"

Everyone was bubbly with laughter and excitement. Before the minute hand landed on thirty, Ichigo calmed everyone down. "Guys, we have another announcement."

"Another one?" Karin asked, "is it getting a pay raise?"

"Ha, funny sis," Ichigo said, giving her the eye.

Before anyone said anything further, you hopped up on Ichigo's shoulders and yelled out with excitement. "I'm pregnant!"

The room was silent for one second before Yuzu yelled with equal enthusiasm. "No way! Is it a boy or a girl?!"

"Where is it gonna stay at?" Karin asked, joyful but curious too.

"In my old room," Ichigo said. "We plan on adding another room to the building so you girls can have a bigger room."

Yuzu and Karin were overjoyed and left for school with enthusiasm. You smiled and gave him a peck on the cheek. "Were you going to tell Renji and the others?"

"Ugh," Ichigo sighed, "do I have too? Those idiots will come over and make a house party."

"Oh come on!" You giggled, sending the announcement to the group chat. "I'm telling Uryu, Orihime, Chad, and the rest of our friends in the living world!"

"Damn," Ichigo gave an annoyed look, "now I have to tell the others in the Soul Society."

You poked his cheek, smiling as he scowled at you. "That's the old Ichigo I know and love. Plus, the new and short haircut works with your new dad look."

"Please stop saying that, you're making me feel older than my old man."

"Awww but it's the truth!"

"Keep it up and I'm not gonna make your favorite for tonight."

"No!" You tackled him on the couch, "If I don't eat then both me and the baby will starve!"

"You'll live!" He said, just as the bell for the clinic door rang. "I gotta open work." He kissed you long and hard before jogging over to the clinic door. "Make sure to sleep during the afternoon so you don't throw up again tonight!"

"I will!" You called out. You smiled to yourself, never knowing that this would become the life you strive for. All happy beginnings conclude with happy endings.