When It Snows

The character contest ends on next Tuesday! Who do you think it'll be? Also check out the picture I drew at the bottom, I think I did decent on him.

Ichigo

The first thing he saw when he woke up was five inches of snow out his window, and when he opened it up, he got a snowball to his face. He yelped and growled when he looked down to be surprised when he saw you.

"Get up! School is canceled today!"

He wiped the snow away from his face with an angry smirk. "Oh you better hide, I'm gonna plummet you in snow."

You swallowed hard and laughed lightly. "Ichigo dear! That was all a prank!"

"So it's no hard feelings when you tackled me to the ground and making my knees sore all month?"

"Hehe... maybe?"

He rolled his eyes and slammed his window shut as another pile of snow came down, but it landed all on you. You sighed and shook it off. "Part one of my payback."

Renji

What was more stupid than doing dangerous things than throwing snowballs or walking on thin ice? Running on thin ice while holding up zanpakuto's while charging at each other. People watched with interest at the scene.

"I will bathe the ice with your blood!" You scream while people on your side cheered.

"Ummm... I love you?" Renji added in, hoping this wasn't the way he would go out.

You smirked and started running, having Renji run along. Along the way you both slipped at the same time and crashed into each other, luckily no one was hurt. People laughed at you guys as you looked like a twisted pretzel.

Renji groaned in pain as he tried to unlock your guy's legs from each other's. "Never again."

"I... agree..."

Toshiro

With all the begging you were giving him he finally gave in and made the side of his squad into an icy wonderland. Even though it was already snowing you wanted it to be more snow, but it was ice and you handled it just fine.

People laughed and played in the ice as Toshiro sighed as he watched. "This is abusing my powers..."

"Yeah, but it's also for fun!" You said and skated up to him, but tripping over but Toshiro caught you in time. You blushed and kissed his cheek. "Thanks Shiro."

Toshiro smiled and helped you up. "Maybe this would be a great time to show you how to skate."

"You know how to skate?"

"Well in my free time I taught myself," He said and pulled you out into the middle of the ice. "But I'll teach you as well."

With a warm smile you held onto Toshrio as he taught you how to skate his way.

Ulquiorra

It never really did see this thing called snow in Hecho Mundo, but now it did by the help of Lord Aizen by his girlfriend begging him. He created a portal from the human world to Hecho Mundo as snow was everywhere in the building. Ulquiorra stared at the white piece of cold.

You smiled and threw a snowball at his face, but his reflexes came in as caught the snowball with ease. He crushed it and felt the cold in his hand. "What is this? It feels... cold."

"It's snow! I'm guessing you haven't seen it... you don't see a lot of thing do you?"

Ulquiorra continued to look at it with wonder. "Why is it so cold and white? It doesn't seem dangerous either."